Thread: Has anyone assembled a pachilso?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question Has anyone assembled a pachilso?

I'm contemplating a sale from a private seller but they insist on shipping the machine in pieces...the door and main unit. Has anyone assembled one? Is it hard to screw in the door so it is level? I have no idea what is involved. I am concerned with all of the potential wire hook-ups & getting them mixed up as well.
    Calypso

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Calypso

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Has anyone assembled a pachilso?

I just recently purchased two pachislot machines from a private seller that shipped each game in two pieces this way. It was fine. The door was fairly easy to put back on by myself; I just balanced the weight of the door on my foot as I lined it up with my hands and screwed it back in. My seller provided a detailed instruction list to rehook all the wiring, but I probably would have been able to figure it out myself even if there were no instructions. As far as I noticed, almost all the plugs on my games were uniquely keyed so you couldn't mess it up. Just find the stray plug and see where it fits.

4. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to XXVII

Sandwich Shooter stampeed valkyrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Has anyone assembled a pachilso?

I had to rebuild part of the frame for a pachislo machine that UPS decided to play soccer with. I was able to replace 2 panels and repair a 3rd using particle board.
    Putting the door back on, and all the wiring was not difficult.

I would recommend pictures prior to disassembly, so you can see what goes where and how wires and cables are routed.

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to stampeed valkyrie