Thread: A Typical Pachinko Day in the Life...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default A Typical Pachinko Day in the Life...

This is a usual day for me when I head out solo for a full day's session. You might be interested, maybe not, but I thought Id share it.

It's 7AM and time to get up. It's a day I visit the parlour and I'd like to be there for opening at 9AM. Quick breakfast and a shower to wash away the fatigue. I check any videos on YouTube and grab charging equipment, then I get dressed and go out the door. I do one of these all-day sessions about once a month or so.

It's a good hour and a bit to the parlour as it's where I used to live. On the train down, I check the area for parlour renewal dates, and locations of the new machines I want to play. They're all spread out over the town so I make a note to check them in the afternoon. Today, the machines are P-Numa, Symphogear Lite, and Kujilucky. I'll have to play at 4 yen to go on the P-Numa…

I get to the parlour at just gone 9. It's not busy for once. I go to the ATM and get out my stake money and then it's time for the first battle. Another God Hades. Always play the time consuming games 1st. It takes about 6000 yen before the first bonus comes in, for the lowest possible outcome (Kerberos, 50 games). I decide to stay on it and thank God I did. Really. I'm now 7k in and it lights up thr PUSH. 降臨. It rolls in GOD GOD GOD. That will do very nicely! It runs for 8 bonuses and I cash out 2657 coins, multiplied by 5, and Im 6k to the good.

This brings us to 12PM and it's lunch time. I go next door to the udon shop for katsu curry. Good as usual. After lunch it's time to play pachinko. Symhpogear Lite is free, this is 1/99 with lower payouts and greater chances at 4rounders etc. I hit it at 251 games, and again at 139. By this time I'm 3k in and wishing I just played the regular model. It's worth a quick 1000 yen, but no battle potential.

Kujilucky is still taken, so I play some more slots. Laughing Salesman has been left with potential but nothing comes about. Play the new Nangoku Sodachi slot for a quick big, but nothing else. Kujilucky is still taken. I play a Queen with no sound and another hanemono. Kujilucky is still taken. I decide to leave it for another day. I round off my credits and leave.

Back into town and I stop to play some claw machines. I win 6 Cup Noodles. I 'forget’ to pick up the seafood ones. Someone else can have them. Off to play P-Numa now! It's taken in the first parlour, but it's free in the second. It's a 4-yen machine, so it very quickly has 4k off me for not even a spin. 5k is my limit here, and eventually a ball lands in the 3rd clune. SHAFTED. Then I play Tenryuu Infinity and get a ball in the last clune. 33% chance at 28k and it hits the 67% chance at zero.

It's now 4:30 and I'm away at 6:15. Off to play some easy 1/99s to kill the time. I've no time for a battle. I play Powerful and that has 2.2k off me, for 3 4rounders and 800 back. I make that up to 1k and then it's time to go. I'm now on the train up to Tokyo for a Bonenkai (end of year party). I lost 8k today in the end, but I'm happy I got to play everything I did, and walked off the 4yens before an utter disaster occurred. Sometimes I'll win of course, but I don't play solely to make money. I can't do that and couldn't if I tried.
    This now puts the rarely updated diary to -51000 yen.
    Your man on the Pachi Frontline.

2. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: A Typical Pachinko Day in the Life...

What does it mean when you say "free"? Can you play...and win, without paying?

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: A Typical Pachinko Day in the Life...

he means, the machine was not being played. The seat was vacant or free.
    Ian #UKPachinko

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam