Thread: Digihanes: What They Are and Ratings

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Digihanes: What They Are and Ratings

Earlier I was asked to provide some feedback into modern Digihane pachinkos. What are these? A Digihane is a mix of a digital pachinko and a hanemono/kenrimono pachinko. The former is fairly easy to get the chukka, but has harder odds at hitting a winning combination, up to a max of 1/319. The latter has no digital slot feature, but a very difficult chukka. Harder chukkas pay bigger wins. A digihane takes both of these into account....The result being a relatively difficult chukka to hit, followed by a slot feature that has kind odds (1/8 to 1/35 depending on win and renchan potential). There are a few models in and around the parlours here, so I'm going to give a little explanation and my overall rating. These will not be in any order, and I might come back to the thread to put in links for videos etc. Also bear in mind that digihanes are not my preferred thing to play, so if there are a few scathing reviews, don't let it be the be all and end all of you trying one out.

Shakarina
    Probably the only one in this list that I actually like in any way. Ballerina themed machine with a difficult chukka and a 1/10.99 slot. Your ball enters the yakumono, navigates a series of tubes before being faced with a 1/8 wheel. Land in the START pocket to trigger the slot, and all other pockets are lose. It's not the easiest yakumono to enter (About 1 in every 150 balls) and it can take an age to hit the slot. However there are good points. The slot, being 1 in 11, means you always have a fair chance at getting the bonus. Ive had a few first-time hits, as well as someone jumping on after for another first time hit. The Renchan is short and not the easiest, but is doable. One turn at 1/9. Bonus payout is 4000 balls over 2 fevers of 16 rounds. If you hit the bonus early and then the 1/9 afterwards, it can make for a very quick increase in your takings. Rating: 7

Dynamite King in Okinawa
    The Love-To-Hate machine. Easy yakumono to enter, but difficult to hit chukka. The ball goes down a series of tubes, with switches that either flick the ball into the wheel stage, or most likely send it to the drain. The wheel has 3 Lose pockets and 1 slot start. The slot is a simple 1-digit affair, with you looking to hit a 3 or a 7. Odds are 1/28.6 in getting a hit, but it usually takes above this. The renchan is a number of spins at 1/2.92. There's a lot of noise, but for the most part, nothing happens. The machine will say "Exciting!!!" for slot features that are not exciting. It gets to you especially when it decides to take 1000 balls to hit a slot feature that gives the bare minimum Reach. The payout potential is massive. The renchan odds mean it's fairly common to come across machines that have done 12+ fevers, and paid between 15 and 20k balls. Again, all fevers are 16 rounders, however if you land a 3, you'll get a lower paying pocket. I've never had much luck on these and I've put in a fair bit of play, so... Rating: 5

Raizinman
    This one is a little in reverse, as in you have to trigger the slot feature in order to access the yakumono. The slot is 1/5, and if you hit it, you've got a brief time to land a ball in the yakumono. Like a normal hanemono, this is difficult to do. As well as this, the yakumono is the same as Tenryuu Infinity, 3 stages of clunes. The payout for completing the course is only 2000 a time, which seems incredibly tight considering what else is on offer. The renchan is pretty generous if you can hit it, with many opportunities to land balls in the yakumono....But if you're not hitting the winning pocket at the end, it's all for nothing really. Furthermore, Goobie tapped the PUSH button and the thing broke. Bad job. One I avoid in all honesty.... Rating: 3

Gyoza no Oosho
    TBC

Sumo Digihane (Name TBC)
    TBC

Rest TBC as I've got to take care of a few things, when I post the rest, if a mod could do some editing magic, that'd be great. Cheers.
    Your man on the Pachi Frontline.

2. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF