Thread: CANDYFLIP Cleans the Closet - Kyoraku BIG Bang frame, cells, flags, Guidebooks..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Exclamation CANDYFLIP Cleans the Closet - Kyoraku BIG Bang frame, cells, flags, Guidebooks..

Hey all,

I'm starting a number of eBay auctions this Sunday (Australian AESDT, so Saturday morning USA time) from my cleaned out shed. They will be on eBay Australia (ebay.com.au).
    Yes, after a 6 year break, I finally got in there and re-lived all those great memories.
    Found a lot of stuff I'd forgotten about too!

There's a big lot of things to photograph and list, and I'm happy to take offers on anything you see that I put up, and end those auctions early, for PT members only. I would much rather you had them, at lower prices, than anyone else.

Of course, I'm in AUSTRALIA - so I'm guessing there won't be too much interest in the 40kg Big Bang Frame and 3 x matching cells that are going up, from our USA/UK members?
    But perhaps some of the lighter things will appeal? I have original shipping and packaging materials still for all the cells, as they were delivered to me from Japan. Easy....

In brief, before Sunday, here's what I generally have:

* Kyoraku Big Bang Frame - near perfect condition, functions without error, all lights and so on. CYCLIC.
    * Kyoraku Misora Hibari cell (CRぱちんこ華王美空ひばりM62TF3) - this thing is gorgeous. You'll see some photos and videos of it in the eBay listings, but really, it's the prettiest cell I've ever had. Traditional CR deji Japanese Hanafuda-themed beauty.
    * Kyoraku CR Tanuki-kun cell (2006) - a remake of the 1992 hanemono classic. Great fun for the kids.
    * Kyoraku CR Sky Boat cell (2006) - an ippatsu-dai with full vintage feel. A modern take on an ancient classic.
    * A Silver-brand Ball Lifter with all accessories. Hasn't been used since I imported it - I never even turned it on.
    * A Pica cell cleaner and brushes in box, and a full can of pachinko board cleaning spray that works perfectly. The machine is Used now (it was new when I imported it), but only lightly.
    * Various pachinko tools including ball gauges, nail benders, pachinko door locks for various models, some DaveRob Dongles.
    * A mountain of promotional material including parlour flags and signs, some quite rare and vintage, machine guidebooks, Pachinko bibles and books, and all kinds of reading material on vintage and classic moderns, plus the more recent moderns.

I'll come back in here and list them all when they are ready, so you can easily find them in one spot.

cheers!

Jon
    Last edited by candyflip; 11-29-2018 at 10:09 PM.
    There is always another machine around the corner...

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to candyflip