Thread: Need help with translation on statistics

Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Groans Given
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Need help with translation on statistics

Hello there, happy early Thanksgiving. I am traveling to Tokyo next May for the second time. I found myself playing Pachinko a lot and I felt like I got a hold of the game pretty well. I dont know if it was beginners luck or what, but I won over the course of a week playing a few hours here and there about 1 thousand USD.

Though one thing has still left me curious for next time that might be beneficial.. what are the statistics on the top of the machine? I believe that there are 2 numbers commonly that shows the number of spins and the number of jackpots hit recently but... whats the other stuff?! So many things to look at! I have tried many videos online but nothing seems to touch on the statistics part.

Thanks for the help I attached a picture for reference.

Stats.JPG

2. The following user says "Thanks" to skinnyxpuppy

Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Groans Given
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Re: Need help with translation on statistics

Those little bars tell how many spins it has taken to hit the jackpot recently.

Notice how the bars are all at the very bottom. If the bar is higher it’s taken more spins to hit and if it’s lower it’s taken less

each tick on the bar represents <= the number of spins (x 100) so for example if there is 68 spins there will be 1 tick. If there is 168 spins there will be 2 ticks etc...

the number below those bars represents the amount of bonuses hit in the rush... tokio machines (as shown in the pic) don’t have a rush so they will always say 1. But for example if I play a symphogear and I get 12 bonus in the rush it will say 12 instead of 1

4. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to Goobie777

Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Groans Given
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Re: Need help with translation on statistics

Only just seen this thread, Goobie has it spot on with the bars and ticks; I'll tell you about the bigger numbers. The big one in blue is the amount of fevers that have been hit on that day. The numbers below in red are the amount of fevers that have been hit the day before, and 2 days before.

The red number on the right of the blue one is the highest recorded number of fevers in a day. In this case it's likely a player sat on the machine all day. You can't determine if there was a profit on this one!

The numbers in orange show the number of Kakuhen/Renchan fevers (When the fevers hit close together). As Tokio does not have a Kakuhen/Renchan system, these numbers always say 0.

The green number is the number of times the chukka has been triggered, i.e. a 'game' on the machine since the last fever. So if you found a 1/99 machine with say... '480' in green, you'd be expecting a payout sooner rather than later.

Useful buttons: 履歴 is the History button. You can use this to scan each fever and check number of Renchan, balls dispensed, and number of games required to hit it. The 過去 or 合計 button will give you a daily summary of total fevers, renchan, and games played. Although these machines are random, it's nice to try and beat the probability....!

There are numerous battle counter designs with different layouts and more/less detail, but once you know the basics, you can get familiar with any one.
    OOOO

6. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF