Thread: I purchased my first pachislo! Opinions please?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default I purchased my first pachislo! Opinions please?

*I think I posted this in the wrong area before, so I will post it again here.**

I am a new member to this forum, so I’m sorry if I posted this in the wrong area. I just purchased my first pachislo machine last night online from Clover Collectables. I ordered the Queens Blade 2 Pachislo for $424.95 and the shipping was free & included 500 tokens and keys & etc. I feel that is a good deal, considering how expensive shipping is. Do you guys think that’s a pretty good deal also? I’m a big fan of Queen’s Blade, so I’m sure I would have to love this machine. Anyone on here think that’s a good pachislo or have it? What’s your guys opinion on that machine? I read that these machines typically cost $3500 to $4000 when new in Japan. Is this machine equivalent of a nickel slot machine in Vegas or is it equivalent to like one of the more expensive ones in Vegas? Would love to hear everyone’s opinions. Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: I purchased my first pachislo! Opinions please?

I havent heard of that machine particularly. But Clover are good vendors! They should treat you right. You got a hell of a deal. Sometimes newer machines can cost 1K+!

Most members wouldnt pay more than $200-$300 for machines though...but they are just searching for bargains. We are all stuck in a time (mindset) where these machines were freely being sold dirt cheap. It is a hard mindset to break but I have...anything modern or "newish" is $500-1K+ easy. These dont find their way stateside as often as they used too.
    Calypso

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Calypso

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Queens Blade View Post
    Is this machine equivalent of a nickel slot machine in Vegas or is it equivalent to like one of the more expensive ones in Vegas? Would love to hear everyone’s opinions. Thanks in advance!
    Its not secret I'm no pachislo fan.. I have yet to find a Pachislo that is equivalent to a "vegas" / US slot machine.. Ill take a US slot at double the price.. just my opinion
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have quite a few pachislos, and I've been very happy with them.

My opinion is that as long as you think you got a good deal, and are happy with what you paid, it shouldn't matter. That said, for a newer machine with tokens and shipping included, I think it's a good deal. We are very lucky to have importers here in the US that are able to get the machines to us at an affordable price. Not a Queens Blade fan, but I know people who are, and I imagine you will enjoy it quite a bit.

I wouldn't compare pachislo to any type of Vegas style slot machine. I guess it's because it uses tokens, doesn't have a handle, and you hold the keys to change the odds and regain your losses at your whim. More like a big boy/girl toy than a gambling machine.
    Gotta catch 'em all Pa-chink-o

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Ikaria

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've bought 9 machines, and I've paid from 40 dollars to 400 for each of them. I've never worried that I might not have gotten a deal, or that I might have overpaid. My advice is just buy what you like and what you're happy with is what will be good.

8. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to tamoore