Thread: Jurassic Park, my 1st Modern Pachinko Machine. help please

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Jurassic Park, my 1st Modern Pachinko Machine. help please

Hi I'm new to the forum. I just got ahold of my first modern pachinko machine. It's Jurassic park with nice DIY cabinet. plays great but seems like payout isnot working correctly. No big payout. just little ones sometimes. even got to the congratulations screen and company logo screen which i think means you beat the game but i may be completely wrong. It also got in a strange mode where it looped on paying out 1 ball at a time continuously. very strange. RED LED ligt 1 is blinking on the back and all rest are lit. maybe an error code. I dont have the manual but would love to buy one if anybody knows where to get ahold of it. i would also like to understand exactly how to play and what it takes to get in "CRAZY" mode. what is the CHANCE button for and the other two red buttons on teh front. maybe its for parlor money related..just a guess. anybody got any ideas. I also want to get JAWS. seems awesome. i will post a picture later. thanks for reading this i appreciate it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Jurassic Park, my 1st Modern Pachinko Machine. help please

in a Fever mode, a door will open at bottom, and when balls land in it, you win 15 per ball, you said 1 ball per time, means your not shooting hard enough, or shooter has to many balls lined up to shoot, and you are getting a refund on your shot, no idea on error code 1, sorry, chance button will light up or screen will tell you to push it, when its needed, other than that it not used. Payout is 3 or 4 numbers that say 3 & 5 & 10 & 15, somewhere on machine, 3 is start pocket, 5 is below start pocket when open, 10 is all other IN pockets, 15 is Fever door, that's the payouts, every machine is different, and just look for that kind of number, there are no manuals for these machines, you play and learn how they work.

You posted alot of questions, hope this helps
    2018 Jaws 2 Panic Again 2016 Superman Limit Break 2016 Majestic Prince 2015 MaCross Frontier 2 2015 Castlevania 2015 Persona 4 2014 Star Wars 3 2013 Biohazard 2011 Kung Fu Panda 2009 Star Wars 2 Light 2009 MaCross Robotech

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Or there could be a chance its a cyclic machine.
    if you open the glass and drop a ball in any pocket or in the hole in the bottom of the playing field, does the ball come back out the front or fall out the back.
    Never heard of a modern machine paying just one ball out.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

wow. thanks for the responses. its not a cyclic machine. balls dump out back. when i first started playing i would get a few wins but then it started going into that continuous 1 ball payout at a time. i mean it would not stop paying out. stuck in payout 1 ball at a time. i tried playing during this and it just kept paying out until all balls were gone. i turned it off and then back on and after a couple times it stopped paying out. Right now when i play all the balls i shoot go to the back and there is no payout at all. i have alot of balls so i just keep feeding the tray as i play. video, sound an lights seem to work fine as far as i can tell but it new machine for me. There are 5 LED red lights and a green RESET button of some sort above them. The LED 1 light is flaashing and the rest are solid red full time. Strange that i have no payout at all now. Hey quester, the numbers say 10 & 15 on the machine. Great to know what that means now. thanks for that. Wish i knew more about the machine and how the reset button and other interface systems work.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Lots of confusion here

Answer these questions please

Error 1 in front of machine or back, if front and right side of screen, its payout motor has something blocking, if back, I don't know answer

LED lights? front or back of machine, if front its nothing, if back, post a picture of them

Top hopper in back of machine, is it full?
    2018 Jaws 2 Panic Again 2016 Superman Limit Break 2016 Majestic Prince 2015 MaCross Frontier 2 2015 Castlevania 2015 Persona 4 2014 Star Wars 3 2013 Biohazard 2011 Kung Fu Panda 2009 Star Wars 2 Light 2009 MaCross Robotech

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Does sound more like the payout assembly is clogged up.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by quester View Post
    Lots of confusion here

Answer these questions please

Error 1 in front of machine or back, if front and right side of screen, its payout motor has something blocking, if back, I don't know answer

LED lights? front or back of machine, if front its nothing, if back, post a picture of them

Top hopper in back of machine, is it full?
    Hmm this looks odd. I wish I could be more of help. but learning with you!
    Time to update your signature with your new games Quester!
    Calypso

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So I finally got some time to spend on my pachinko machine. LED flashing light is on BACK of machine. there is some sort of green reset button next to these 5 LED lights. wish i new Japanese and could read what each LED is labeled as. I discovered i have a slightly broken part which is part of the problem but i have temporarily fixed this and still have the payout problem. The broken part is the sliding plastic track that keeps the balls running down the 2 tracks feeding the payout dispenser. you slide this part to keep the balls from entering the payout mechanism which i then removed. i will post pics when i can manage to get them off my darn iphone and onto my pc. the black payout mechanism allows approx 27 balls to load up on each side. i emptied the balls out and then added one by one to both sides until it was full. the wiring to the mechanism was removed as well as the payout mechanism. There are white levers on the side of the mechanism that allow you to empty the balls and initiate a payout count. everything seems fine with the payout mechanism until you plug back in the wiring that controls when and how much to payout. once the wiring is attached the mechanism will automatically initiate a payout as more balls are added to the mechanism. i am holding the payout mech in my hand with wiring attached. not sure why i cant load full of balls without it automatically paying out as i add more from the top. i then put the payout mech back in and tried again. it just keeps paying out until all balls are gone. the only way to play is to keep the balls from entering the payout mech by sliding my broken part that stops balls in the 2 tracks from entering payout mech. top hopper is full of balls. yes, you guys were right. payout was blocked but now i realize why. it wont work if its not blocked because it will keep looping on payout. does anyone know where to buy that part that is broken. wont fix my payout problem (as far as i can tell) but would be nice to get new part and not use tape for repair.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If I am reading this correctly then it sounds like your machine is catching up on paying out balls won over a long period. This could go on for several thousand balls. Grab a good movie and a favorite beverage and keep reloading the top back hopper. Pictures will help best when you are able.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

IMG_6964.jpgIMG_6965.jpgIMG_6966.jpgIMG_6968.jpgIMG_6972.jpgIMG_6973.jpgIMG_6974.jpg

led#1 is flashing and other 4 are solid. notice in pic 5 my broken part i described is broken to left of right green wire. pic 6 shows payout mechanism with wire attached. such a fun machine to play but no payout is a huge bummer. hope these pics helps someone help me. thanks very much for your time and support.

11. The following user says "Thanks" to aquaman71

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You could keep cycling balls through. Sometimes many thousands as it catches up on layouts. Failing that try a full frame and cel reset to clear the memory.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

hi Drunkenclam thanks for the response. If im understanding u right ur saying that the machine thinks it owes me balls still so its attempting to do so. are u saying to keep feeding the hopper balls to see if it eventually catches up with how many balls it thinks it owes me still. as if the machine ran out of payout balls in hopper but stills owes me. does it keep track even after you shut down the machine and unplug it? Im not understanding how to do a clear reset. please explain. thanks again

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well Peteybob said it before me but yes. Even if you switch the machine off, it remembers the amount of balls left to payout. sometimes even if the machine has been off for a couple of weeks, it can still remember.
    Last edited by Drunkenclam; 11-04-2018 at 04:19 PM.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You can also try to reset the machine by first powering it off, then hold down the reset button, and while continuing to hold down the reset button power the machine back on until it is fully booted up and then release the reset button. Some machines are different, but most follow this process or something similar.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Everyone here is awesome. Thanks for the info Loki1982. The reset button your talking about, is that the button in my pics 3 and 4 that the arrow points to. Same button must be able to clear the flashing led#1 that my machine has right now. i need to translate the Japanese for the 5 LED's.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes that is the one, this is what Google translate spits out when I used the photo you provided... "Disbursement Control Board Kyoto Municipal Industry Co., Ltd. Total Canceled Payment 1 Payment Yahoo · Necessary Exit 1 Line Strip | Error Releasing and Outside the Line Eye Table Lalalala Show 111 Switch 2A 14"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That's very cool that you can use google to translate. i will try to reset as per your directions. might the flashing led31 be a result on being behind on payout? just a guess. i will cycle balls and see if it can catch up on payout. so much to learn about these machines !