I finally got around to attempt a cell swap on my Road Construction hanemono (Victory frame), since I don’t play this machine much due to annoying jackhammer “music”; but I’ve run into a dead end when attempting to swap in Aqua Paradise. I got both from Compirate (thanks!) thinking it would be an easy cell swap; however the connectors are different sizes on the board attached to the frame itself. 😕

Not sure if this frame has different versions? Or is there a different board that attaches to the frame (specific to this cell?? 😕

Here’s a pic of back of the aqua paradise cell (notice the 3 large white connector wires; and 2 large female connectors):

And here’s the back of the frame with Road Construction installed, I disconnected the wires to show the connectors are different sizes and there’s a blue connector... all connectors are white on Aqua paradise, so I’m stumped on how to swap it.

Compirate, I know it’s been 2 years since I picked these beauties up; any ideas? (Do you still have Aqua paradise’s original frame?🤞If so is the lower board attached to the frame itself different?) I had a similar issue swapping Apollo 1 into my Maturi Penguin’s frame, hopefully I can figure this one out too! Aqua paradise still sells for quite a bit on yahoo japan, so it’s gotta be good! (For a 10+ year old machine &#128512

Any help would be appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk