Thread: Hello from Sweet Home Alabama

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Hello from Sweet Home Alabama

Hi everyone, I'm Shawn and I'm new to this hobby. I'll try not to go on a soapbox, but I've been interested in Japanese culture as far back as I can remember. I even took a trip to Tokyo, mainly because I wanted to see the arcades, but these Slot and Pachinko parlors were literally everywhere. I poked my head in a few and was so drawn in by it. Especially since the themes are so appealing on some of the machines, I'm a huge fan of older video games and animation. I'm actually about to pull the trigger and buy my first machine, but I'm on the fence on which to get. I'd appreciate if someone could help steer me in the right direction, especially since I'm not sure of the value of some of these. I also saw the website PachisloMarket and it was very tempting, although they will not ship to Alabama I would have to have the machine it sent to a friend's home in Florida. Also, I was wondering if anyone could weigh in on that, if they are from Alabama, about the legality of owning one of these here. Anyway, /soapbox, thank you for having me. Look forward to diving in to this new obsession headfirst.

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to SixGunSamurai91