Quote Originally Posted by SixGunSamurai91 View Post
I just got my first package through FromJapan Friday. Everything was packed really good however there was a heavy item in with the other stuff I got, and they packed one thing loose in between the heavy thing and a bunch of small stuff they bubblewrapped. The thing in the middle got squished some. Can't 100% say that the packaging on it wasn't messed up beforehand. It didn't make me too upset though. Everything else was really good. I just used FedEx economy and wound up getting it in a week. Shipping cost was around $70, which seems high, but it was literally 25-30 items of varying size and the box was pretty heavy.
I think the $70 is about right for getting something in a week from half way around the globe. This also depends on shipping size and weight. Considering how many hands are involved in getting the job done correctly and at many sites of transfer. The slow boat option, if even offered, might have been 40-60% less (with a 2-3 month delivery time) and the fastest option might have been half the price of a coach ticket if not more.