Thread: Bellco Regal

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Bellco Regal

Hello all.

Does anyone out there have a Bellco Regal or any information on it? I have recently purchased one and am looking to find info about the machine and its workings and such. I have figured out some things and have been working on translating the external and internal Japanese that I can share with anyone interested.

cmk

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Bellco Regal

Th manual is in the Pachislo Links (Industry Links)
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks
    Thanks Received

arby: Thanks for the links. I had found that manual right after I posted this morning. :-)

everyone: Anybody actually own this machine and have a good idea of some of the bonus rounds? There are certain things that happen that I just can't figure out what's going on (i.e., certain sounds that obviously mean something, the 'Lucky number', etc.)

Thanks a bunch.

cmk

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The number groups are 333, 777, etc. than it takes you into payout spins

Thanks
    Thanks Received

arby: Thanks again for your info. What I'm after is something more complex, though. For instance, at one point during spinning there is the sound of a police whistle then for each wheel stop there is a 'wood block' sound. Once the 3rd reel is stopped all backlighting goes off and the 'digislo' and 'lucky' counters display minus signs in various patterns. These patterns correspond with moving backlighting on the reel icons. After three of these motions (accompanied by loud sounds that I can't readily put a name to), it settles on one lit icon.

What on earth does that mean? If it lands on a replay you get a replay, but if it lands on a melon, nothing seems to happen. I just don't get what that whole little thing is about.

So, that's why I was looking for someone with this machine who might know. Not a simple 'all the machines work this way' kind of question. At least I don't think it is. :-)

cmk

Thanks
    Thanks Received

cmk, I've never seen a Regal, much less played one, and I don't have that much experience with other machines since I've only been into pachis a relatively short time, but I do have an answer ... of sorts.

Every machine comes with a genetic manual, how to plug it in, turn it on, reset the odds, etc. But unless you can read Japanese and IF you can find it listed on the manufacturers web site, you MIGHT find the answers to your questions.

I know that isn't very helpful, but to me, one of the joys of owning one of these machines is figuring out all the little bells, whistles and quirks of one. I''ve had one particular machine for over almost two years (King Jack) and only recently have I figured out some of its little sounds.

All machines give you hints as what might come up, either on the next game or within so many games. Newer machines like Neo Magic, Neo PlanetT, King Camel are a little more obvious with the hints, but even then, it isn't always a certainty you will hit!

My current newest, "I'm Angel" gives all kinds of hints with sounds, symbols and even speech, Japanese, of course. I'm having a blast learning what some of them mean!

Most people love puzzles, and these machines are a puzzle in many ways. Just keep playing it, you'll eventually recognize a pattern and you will have your answers.

I know this isn't much help, but it's the best I can come up with.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tony,

Thank you for your reply. I looked at the manufacturer's website and, of course, they only have info on machines 2002 and newer. This is a 2001.

arby provided a manual to this machine in another post, but talk about poor translation! It keeps talking about heaven and hell. I can only assume that's a translation problem.

I know what you mean about it all being a puzzle. I've actually started leaving a notebook next to the machine and taking notes whenever something happens that I'm not sure of. One of these days I'll figure out what it's doing.

Thanks again for the reply.

cmk

Thanks
    Thanks Received

cnk, you're welcome and it was my pleasure. I just wish I could have been a little more specific.

You must be the most organized person on PachiTalk! Anyone who will go to the trouble of taking notes on his/her new machine just HAS to be well organized! I'm proud of you!

I will say that I thought seriously of doing just that when I began learniing the I'm Angel a few days ago. I was going to write a detailed review of my impressions of it. Perhaps some others who get one of these will recognize the melody of one particular tune, but in all llikelyhood cannot thiink of the name of it. They may recognize that J.S. Bach wrote it but still can't "name that tune." (BTW, it's "Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring" but don't tell!)

I decided my review will not go into too much detail, that way a new owner can figure out more on their own. But if they get stumped, they can always ask. We all do!
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by cmk8895
    So, that's why I was looking for someone with this machine who might know. Not a simple 'all the machines work this way' kind of question. At least I don't think it is. :-)

cmk
    I see what you mean, I never played that much with the one I had before I customized it.
    Just messed with it to make sure it ran good.