Thread: First Pachinko Machine

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default First Pachinko Machine

Picked up my first machine today after stumbling on one in my hometown via the Facebook marketplace. I've identified it as a Nishijin B model but that's about all I know about it. Anyone know what it was called or other ID/model info?

It's complete as far as I can tell except for the lock, which I know is typical. I don't have nearly enough balls to really play it but testing seems to suggest it is mostly working. Jackpots pay out, lights work generally but one of the jackpot bulbs is out, shooter works fine, etc. I have one tulip that does not close when hit while it's open. Anyone have any good tips or docs on fixing those things?

I forgot to grab a rear side photo. I'll do that tomorrow and post it. Here's the front side:

IMG_2520.JPG

Things I know that need doing include a general cleanup (it's filthy), new grommets for the bulb sockets, more balls!, repair the one bad tulip, test all the other jackpots, test overflow handling and get new plexiglass. I may look into converting it to LED and changing over to more traditional bayonet-type sockets using 6.5V but no rush on that.

Anyway, glad to have found the Forum. I always find these types of communities very useful and helpful.

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Toyguy