Hello all.

Bought a Fever Queen pachinko a few days ago off of Facebook Marketplace. I had been looking into getting one and this one appeared less than an hour from my house and decided to grab it. The previous owner didn't have anymore room in the house and wanted to get rid of it. I want to thank this forum site for helping me fix a problem with the payout mechanism (it had fallen from its mount).

The problem I'm experiencing now happens all the time in "Neo Queen" mode (red lights) and sometimes in regular "Queen" mode (blue lights). When the slots start spinning and the reels are going to start a fever mode (the reels are still 'teasing', 2 reels have stopped and the third one is now spinning slowly), the game's electronics reset. The music stops immediately. The reels stop spinning and reset, the mode changes back to "Queen" mode (blue lights, similar to turning the machine on and off again) and the game continues on like nothing happens. I can continue to shoot balls, even my queued up spins continue to happen, but instead of being in Neo Queen mode I'm in regular Queen mode.

I have seen Fever mode start up a couple of times in Queen mode, but after a few balls in the bonus door the same thing happens with the electronics resetting. I have NEVER seen Fever mode in Neo Queen mode, most of the time the moment the 3rd reel starts teasing a potential start of a Fever mode the soft reset happens and the game switches to Neo Queen mode. Maybe Neo Queen mode takes more power? Sort of at a loss.

Things I've done so far:
- There are enough balls in the machine to payout.
- There aren't any balls stuck.
- I have reset the memory and reset the payout mechanism (I do that each time I turn the machine on). Problem still persists.
- All of the power LEDs are on.
- I haven't seen any error codes appear.
- Thinking it was an overheating issue, I put my big box fan behind the machine blowing air on all of the components to help cool things off, had no effect.

Sort of frustrated with the whole experience so far, any suggestions?