Thread: strategy and skill stopping

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: strategy and skill stopping

Quote Originally Posted by JesseLee View Post
    wow, thank you for sharing this. i do agree that eye shooting is useful all the time. there is a lot here that i would like to know more about and many questions i would like to ask you. for starters, what is a reach pattern? what is a lone cherry and middle cherry?
    So, pachislos have 2 types of patterns on the reels. These are called 'Chance Pattern' and 'Reach Pattern'.
    The chance pattern will give an indication that there is a CHANCE that a bonus is coming, and it might be worth continuing to play. A reach pattern is indicative that the bonus is definitely coming, and you should start aiming for the 7s.

Chance and Reach patterns differ on each machine, but usually it's a line of melons or cherries. Here are the main ones.

弱スイカ Weak melon, usually a diagonal line of melons
    強スイカ Strong melon, usually on the winline
    弱チェリー Weak cherry, usually a couple of diagonal cherries, but does vary
    強チェリー Strong cherry, usually 3 cherries diagonal in a line or so.
    単チェリー Single/Seperate cherry. One cherry on the 1st reel that doesnt connect. On JUGGLER, this is a Reach pattern
    中段チェリーCentre Cherry. Cherry, reel 1, winline. Very strong chance pattern, and on Juggler it is a Reach pattern.

Other common Reach patterns are:
    Landing the stack of three 7s, V's, Characters etc. on versus/Hanabi et al.
    Number reaches on GOD/Hades, eg 873 (ha na mi), 365 (one year) and 56V (ko ro bu)
    Landing 3 eyes in view on Hihouden without a win on the reels

Again, it really does vary per machine. To find out more about your machine, google the name + チャンス目 or リーチ目.

https://1geki.jp/s/600/blacklagoon2-2.php
    Here are the combinations to look out for on Black Lagoon 2. Remember that the 弱 are not as good as the 強, and even then you might need a considerable wait to hit the win.
    Last edited by PekoJPF; 09-03-2018 at 10:11 PM.
    Your man on the Pachi Frontline.

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: strategy and skill stopping

Quote Originally Posted by PekoJPF View Post
    So, pachislos have 2 types of patterns on the reels. These are called 'Chance Pattern' and 'Reach Pattern'.
    The chance pattern will give an indication that there is a CHANCE that a bonus is coming, and it might be worth continuing to play. A reach pattern is indicative that the bonus is definitely coming, and you should start aiming for the 7s.

Chance and Reach patterns differ on each machine, but usually it's a line of melons or cherries. Here are the main ones.

弱スイカ Weak melon, usually a diagonal line of melons
    強スイカ Strong melon, usually on the winline
    弱チェリー Weak cherry, usually a couple of diagonal cherries, but does vary
    強チェリー Strong cherry, usually 3 cherries diagonal in a line or so.
    単チェリー Single/Seperate cherry. One cherry on the 1st reel that doesnt connect. On JUGGLER, this is a Reach pattern
    中段チェリーCentre Cherry. Cherry, reel 1, winline. Very strong chance pattern, and on Juggler it is a Reach pattern.

Other common Reach patterns are:
    Landing the stack of three 7s, V's, Characters etc. on versus/Hanabi et al.
    Number reaches on GOD/Hades, eg 873 (ha na mi), 365 (one year) and 56V (ko ro bu)
    Landing 3 eyes in view on Hihouden without a win on the reels

Again, it really does vary per machine. To find out more about your machine, google the name + チャンス目 or リーチ目.

https://1geki.jp/s/600/blacklagoon2-2.php
    Here are the combinations to look out for on Black Lagoon 2. Remember that the 弱 are not as good as the 強, and even then you might need a considerable wait to hit the win.
    oh ok my percentage theory is incorrect then and i think i understand a whole lot more now. so let me get this straight. i can enter a bonus long before the bonus chance screen comes if i pay attention to the patterns? this must be why i witnessed my friend enter a bonus before anything ever happened. i am still a bit confused though, lets say for example the game tells of a line of bells. do i try to miss the bells or do i want to aim for them? because you said if the game tells of something but doesnt land, this means that a bonus is coming?