Thread: 1982 Sankyo New Fever '82 ニューフィーバー'82 machine questions about the wiring

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default 1982 Sankyo New Fever '82 (ニューフィーバー'82) machine questions about the wiring

Hello friends,
    I am new to this forum and first of all I would like to say hello and introduce myself.
    I am from Berlin, Germany and have been very interested in Japan and Japanese technology, especially of the late Showa years, for a long time. I collect Japanese records from the 80's (Akina Nakamori in particular), I service my vintage Seiko and Casio watches myself and now I got myself another dream fulfilled:
    I got myself my first classic modern Pachinko machine.

From what information I could find online (thanks @johntova for your topic on the libraries), it is a 1982 New Fever '82 (ニューフィーバー'82) machine by Sankyo:
    image1.jpegimage6.jpeg
    Apparently it was build right before christmas of 1982 (Showa 57):
    image2.jpeg
    Overall it is in a quite good condition, I cleaned it thoroughly and it is beautiful to look at.

However, I can not test the machine yet. Of course, I first have to get the voltage adjusted, I already have the parts here.
    Unfortunately the 8V plug is missing, so can someone tell me where I can get a replacement plug that will fit or if there is another alternative? Also I would need the pinout-mapping for the plug for rewiring.

But wait, there's more.
    I have three loose cables:
    1&2: I think these should connect to the lamp that will go on when the ball bank is emptying, but I can neither find the lamp, nor the connectors, can someone please tell me where these should go?
    image5.jpeg
    3: A loose white cable with connector shoe, but nothing to connect to at the bottom? Any idea where that should go? Is there a cable missing?
    image4.jpeg

Last but not least, there was a loose part, that I put where commonsense told me to put it, that is, I put the metal pole into the red circular plastic part. I do not know what the parts are called, but I hope you can tell from the picture what I mean and tell me if what I've done was right and if not, what it should look like. It seems to be related to the white drawer of the play tray in the front:
    image3.jpeg

Also, one fuse was blown on arrival, I will replace that one asap. But unless I can figure the wiring issues out, I am not going to modify the power supply.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and your expertise!
    Last edited by Maraduk; 07-31-2018 at 07:46 AM. Reason: grammar

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Maraduk