Thread: Mechanics of the Jackpot

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Mechanics of the Jackpot

I'm working on my first machine (a 1975 model 4200, model B, “Power Flash Thunderbird”, see my photo). With no prior Pachinko experience I have been watching numerous instructional videos on Youtube which have been quite helpful. But, as a noob, I'm a bit confused about the mechanics of the "Jackpot" function particularly for my machine. It's easy for the narrators in these videos to glance over items that are obvious to them but not me and offer no explanation. My specific questions relating to the Jackpot function are:

~ How does one know which front panel ball slots are considered the Jackpot ball slots?
    ~ Do all machines have different locations and number of the Jackpot ball slots? In one video the author specifically points to and identifies 5 ball slots that are Jackpot slots on his machine.
    ~ Is the Jackpot function always activated with only one single ball going into an appropriate Jackpot ball slot?
    ~ When the Jackpot function is activated how many balls are supposed to be dropped out to the player?
    ~ In addition to pre-loading balls in the main upper reservoir-hopper (in the back) prior to play, is there also a separate dedicated Jackpot ball hopper that needs to be pre-loaded as well?
    ~ How does one manually test and determine if the Jackpot function is working correctly? Can this be done while the front glass is open and a ball is manually inserted into a Jackpot slot?

My apologies to the rebuild experts out there if the answers to my questions are obvious. I'm here to learn and to be able to ask questions.
    Thanks.
    Eddie

Pachinko Power Flash Front.jpg

2. The following user says "Thanks" to N2TE