Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Multiple questions about my first machine!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Multiple questions about my first machine!

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
    A little odd that bells don’t pay out. But if your machine is set-up that way...maybe certain models don’t pay on bells?

We would need someone with that same machine to verify to be sure. But if it seems to work well otherwise so I wouldn’t stress.

Nice on the belly glass find! But make sure you are doing it for you and not for hopes of “high resale value”.

Don’t change it out unless you like the Japanese version better. I mean, I realize that you already bought it, but I would caution you on worrying about resale value...unless you have a Star Wars one or another rare one...there really isn’t any...(being honest). Unless someone really wants that particular machine you may have more luck on CL with the original US belly glass (dealer’s) instead of an obscure japanese one.
    At least you have both now, so both bases are covered...
    Yes, I think most of my anxiety about the machine is because I'm so use to how US slot machines work and having no knowledge about gameplay on a pachislo. I just found the payouts to be odd and somewhat confusing.

If the "Planet X" graphic was a little more than just a big sticker, I might have been less likely to purchase the correct glass. It is for me, because I never expected I would gain more in value than what I was spending on the piece. The likelihood of anyone in my area even knowing or caring about the difference is unlikely.

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Adhwc93

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The bells should always payout except there is an occasional tease when they don't payout which often indicates something bigger is coming like the three sevens. Do you not receive credits or tokens every time when you get three bells, melons, or cherries? (cherries only needed in the first reel.)

I first thought that the reels could have been worked on and replaced in the wrong order but your reels appear to be in the correct order. You can manually turn them and compare them to the far right side of this picture for the correct order.

Temp a.jpg
    https://www.sammy.co.jp/japanese/pro...ltra/spec.html

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Peteybob View Post
    The bells should always payout except there is an occasional tease when they don't payout which often indicates something bigger is coming like the three sevens. Do you not receive credits or tokens every time when you get three bells, melons, or cherries? (cherries only needed in the first reel.)

I first thought that the reels could have been worked on and replaced in the wrong order but your reels appear to be in the correct order. You can manually turn them and compare them to the far right side of this picture for the correct order.

Temp a.jpg
    https://www.sammy.co.jp/japanese/pro...ltra/spec.html
    So far, I have never had the bells pay out, only gotten them about 3-5 times in total though.
    Thanks, I'll take a look and see if mine are correct.

Also, received the belly glass a day or two ago. Looks really good, almost like brand new. They even threw in a little pachislo toy that looks just like the real thing, which I thought was pretty neat. (Almost more excited for the toy than the belly glass...

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Adhwc93

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2