Thread: Multiple questions about my first machine!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Multiple questions about my first machine!

Hoping I found the correct area to post all of my questions, if not feel free to move the threat to the correct area.
    I apologize in advance for how many questions I have. I'm a noob and have only owned my machine for a couple days and had no experience with them before this!
    So, quick history, I purchased this machine from someone who had two machines. Both appeared to be the exact same machine, with different graphics. They both appeared to be in perfect working order, so I just chose which one I liked more. The biggest difference in the machines was that the one I decided on has an LCD screen with video, and the other one did not. So begin my questions.

-----
    1.) Is a pachislo with an LCD video screen more or less desirable than one without? Or is it all preference?

2.) After researching, I discovered my machine is a 2005 Sammy "Ultraman Club ST" machine. What is the overall desirability of these versus other ones? And if we are allowed to talk prices, what would it be worth in the USA market (USD pricing)?

3.) I realized that I have the incorrect belly glass for my machine. It says "Planet X". Did someone just decide to change the glass for some reason? And how would I go about trying to purchase the correct glass?

4.) Does having the incorrect belly glass affect value of the machine, and is changing it back the the correct glass a problem? (I see it has certification stickers, and I wouldn't want to screw up numbers or certifications)

5.) So far, most of my winnings are either replays or "7". Just recently I have had a winning of "4". Is this normal? I change the difficulty setting to "4", it was originally at "1". I just thought it was odd that all winnings are usually "7".

6.) Does anyone have a payout table for this machine? I understand the original glass has it printed on it, but without it I'm pretty clueless.

7.) I'm nervous about leaving the machine plugged in and running all day, every day, so I have been turning it off when I'm not going to be using it for a while. Is it OK to leave it on forever, or should I turn it off? I just don't want it to stop working or something, it works good and I want to keep it that way!

That is all the questions I can think of right now. I'm sure more will come later on. And help would be much appreciated!
    * I have included pictures, if that serves of any help.

I9lx8UW.pngJ6pUncL.png

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Adhwc93