Thread: Million God volume control found!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Million God volume control found!

On my Million God machine I found the menu that contains the volume control. It my not be the same on every machine, this is my first machine and first time posting.
    The power supply on the left side is silver/gray, the on/ off rocker switch is in the upper right corner, to the left is a white momentary push button, below the on/off rocker is a 10 Amp fuse, to the left of it is the key switch. When you plug in the machine and before you start to play turn the key to the right. Now on the video screen you should see a menu of items to select. Using the up-down/left-right button controls above the max bet button scroll over to the menu item showing a double parenthesis containing an eight note. Press the O key and the screen will show the sound test for the various sounds in the game. Press the right button control to move to the volume setting and press the down button to a lower number until you get the sound to the loudness you want, and your done now press the X button below the O button to get back to the menu. Turn the key switch on the power supply back to the left, close the door now you can play at a lower volume. If you leave the machine off for an extended period of time I found it will default to a loud level, so readjust as I have described above.
    Hope this helps you.

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to ewidomski