Thread: Million God volume control found!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Million God volume control found!

On my Million God machine I found the menu that contains the volume control. It my not be the same on every machine, this is my first machine and first time posting.
    The power supply on the left side is silver/gray, the on/ off rocker switch is in the upper right corner, to the left is a white momentary push button, below the on/off rocker is a 10 Amp fuse, to the left of it is the key switch. When you plug in the machine and before you start to play turn the key to the right. Now on the video screen you should see a menu of items to select. Using the up-down/left-right button controls above the max bet button scroll over to the menu item showing a double parenthesis containing an eight note. Press the O key and the screen will show the sound test for the various sounds in the game. Press the right button control to move to the volume setting and press the down button to a lower number until you get the sound to the loudness you want, and your done now press the X button below the O button to get back to the menu. Turn the key switch on the power supply back to the left, close the door now you can play at a lower volume. If you leave the machine off for an extended period of time I found it will default to a loud level, so readjust as I have described above.
    Hope this helps you.

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to ewidomski

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Million God volume control found!

Hello ewidomski and welcome to the group

Helpful information! Thanks for sharing

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

WELCOME!!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

First of all...Welcome to Pachitalk! I once had a Million God machine. I was frustrated that I couldn't figure out the "mini games". Well I did figure out and was amused at the "pig" game...knives and meat cleavers coning from all directions, dodge them with the "Nintendo" like buttons. When you get hit...the pig turns into a pork chop dinner! I never could figure out how to make the race car go...so I always lost that game. And I don't even remember what the third game was...I do know that I couldn't figure it out...or maybe I did, I simply can't remember. I have no idea why a gambling machine would have games that do not cost anything to play...and (as far as I know) do not pay. Children are not allowed in a parlor...so it wouldn't be to entertain the kids while mom or dad is gambling. I did want to know how to play, so I searched the internet to try to find online instructions...never found any free instructions. I did, however, find this! http://stealthhome.stores.yahoo.net/migoxsctrgu.html I sold the machine for 3 times what I paid for it...so I never bought one. Therefore I do not know if it is worth $12.95, I thought it was a little high for a 15 page pamphlet. But, I do recognize it as probably the only English instructions for what wasn't easy to figure out. Plus, if you have a machine, you don't want features that you don't understand or can't use. That alone makes it pretty reasonable. Not to mention that someone found instructions...written in Japanese, and either translated it themselves, or paid to have it translated, then printing it as well. Someone had to put CASH up front to get it done for people like us...and probably has (or had) to sell a lot just to break even. I believe that effort like that deserves to make a profit. Plus simply knowing how to perform all that you have access to is worth $12.95...just to not have a part of it that you don't know how to use!
    By the way...I have no stakes in this product, and I was not paid to promote it. Just whenever I see a new member that has a Million God, I think they would probably want to know how the "mini games" are played...I know I did!
    Last edited by pachiwall; 07-16-2018 at 09:38 AM.

8. The following user says "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

OOPS! I was reading the description because I know it actually teaches more than just the mini games. I see that it is a digital download...so, disregard the part above where I mistakenly considered printing as an expense.
    Honestly, If I still had a Million God, I would still buy the download...but I would prefer a printed version that I could hold in my hand. Things seem to happen to digital files, and I hate paying for stuff that may disappear someday. But I guess that means that I am old, and resistant to change!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the welcome. I have ordered their manual, just waiting for it to show up.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I see in manuals part of this site there is a download for your Million God machine. Maybe what your looking for.