Thread: Mint condition Terminator 2 skill stop machine, need help to find a value.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Mint condition Terminator 2 skill stop machine, need help to find a value.

I have a mint condition 2004 Terminator 2 skill stop machine in mint condition all lights work there's not a thing wrong with it. They are hard to find can someone please help me figure out an asking price for this unit?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Mint condition Terminator 2 skill stop machine, need help to find a value.

I can get one for around 500 after shipping so i would say 200-300 would be fair but i think you could get 300 for it before shipping. I would pay 300 for one if it was in the united states already.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Mint condition Terminator 2 skill stop machine, need help to find a value.

Quote Originally Posted by JesseLee View Post
    I can get one for around 500 after shipping so i would say 200-300 would be fair but i think you could get 300 for it before shipping. I would pay 300 for one if it was in the united states already.
    I realize that some of them can go for $500 but those are almost exclusively Terminator ones not Terminator 2, and Terminator 2 is are getting increasingly rare and difficult to find in good working condition, I feel that it should be worth at least 6 to 800? Please submit your opinion.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

location, location, location... I cant see that kind of value for any Pachislo.. even a Harley Davidson one.. but that's just my opinion..
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

5. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

post it on craiglist, ebay and member trade area, for a price, if someone wants it, they will pay your asking price, reduce price if no one is interested, machines are only worth what others will pay, if someone is looking for this machine, it will sell fast
    2018 Jaws 2 Panic Again 2016 Superman Limit Break 2016 Majestic Prince 2015 MaCross Frontier 2 2015 Castlevania 2015 Persona 4 2014 Star Wars 3 2013 Biohazard 2011 Kung Fu Panda 2009 Star Wars 2 Light 2009 MaCross Robotech

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Bolillo View Post
    I realize that some of them can go for $500 but those are almost exclusively Terminator ones not Terminator 2, and Terminator 2 is are getting increasingly rare and difficult to find in good working condition, I feel that it should be worth at least 6 to 800? Please submit your opinion.
    Personally I would say that the original IGT Terminator would be more desirable and attract a higher price, due to the fact it has Arnie's voice and was withdrawn from sale, hence not so many about.

All Pachislos though were only made for a short parlour lifespan and so technically all are 'rare'

At the end of the day, it's the usual advice, people will pay what they think it's worth to them, bearing in mind if they like the theme and how many tokens are sold with it.

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

8. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

oh, i must have never heard of terminator 2 pachislo. I was referring to the 2004 The Terminator. here is a picture of the one i was referring to. i can get this one for 100 right now with 380 shipping and fees. my mom actually just bought one from a pachitalk member here for 250 last month.
    Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 10.03.28 AM.png
    Last edited by JesseLee; 07-18-2018 at 11:12 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by JesseLee View Post
    oh, i must have never heard of terminator 2 pachislo. I was referring to the 2004 The Terminator. here is a picture of the one i was referring to. i can get this one for 100 right now with 380 shipping and fees. my mom actually just bought one from a pachitalk member here for 250 last month.
    Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 10.03.28 AM.png
    Yep that's the Terminator 2 (the 2004 one is referred to here as Terminator 2)

the original Terminator is the one manufactured in 2000

This link shows the original
    http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/loca...=6&linkid=1575
    Angie ...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Angie ...

12. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ah, i bought that one, the 2000 the terminator, a few weeks ago for 150 plus 380 shipping and fees. was lucky to find it!

14. The following user says "Thanks" to JesseLee

Sandwich Shooter stampeed valkyrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

@Bolillo I'd say toss it up on the bay and see where it goes.. $500 or higher for any "older" machine is IMO. Craigslist is another option.. it may sit awhile since CL buyers rarely if ever pay asking price.
    As I don't know what you have in it.. You may or may not end up underwater.. also as already mentioned just about every machine is "Rare" these days.. the newer moderns even more so, however if you can find someone who wants that theme you may luck out.
    I just recently sold my Golgo 13 Machine on CL.. and it was sitting for quite some time.
    Good luck

Rob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I see $350 shipping and handling is way to high. I'll sell any of my machines for a buck if I can get $400 shipping and handling. I think $150 is a reasonable price for shipping.

Sandwich Shooter stampeed valkyrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by tincan39 View Post
    I see $350 shipping and handling is way to high. I'll sell any of my machines for a buck if I can get $400 shipping and handling. I think $150 is a reasonable price for shipping.
    I think JesseLee is talking about shipping from Japan.. which is expensive.
    Shipping from USA to USA and your correct.