So i got my black lagoon 2 pachislo a few weeks ago, my mother and her friends have been trying to complete the game for the past couple of weeks and we have been trying to understand more about it while we try to get it to hit the super big bonus. What we think we have to do is get to the final episode. We got to episode 15 and 16 so we now know that the episodes continue after the first season and go into the second season based on the anime series. We have figured out that the only time we can get an episode change is when we defeat a boss battle in bullet battle mode but it has to give us a bonus chance directly after. When defeating a boss it either gives you a lagoon rush or a bonus chance. Aquiring a bonus chance in any other circumstance will not give us an episode change. However; what we discovered is that if the machine is turned off, the episode starts at 0 when the machine is turned back on again so i have been leaving my machine on until we can get through all the episodes. I decided to look into the machine to see if maybe i could find something that would cause the memory to not save. I did find a battery and my guess would be that the battery is connected to the memory IC and that the battery is dead and that is what is causing us to have to start at the beginning again when the machine is turned off and then back on again. I havent tried replacing the battery because it isnt a simple task. The battery is a specialized one that requires soldering and im not sure where to find one that is the same model to replace it. This is only a theory that i have. Any thoughts?