Thread: Learning black lagoon 2

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Learning black lagoon 2

So i got my black lagoon 2 pachislo a few weeks ago, my mother and her friends have been trying to complete the game for the past couple of weeks and we have been trying to understand more about it while we try to get it to hit the super big bonus. What we think we have to do is get to the final episode. We got to episode 15 and 16 so we now know that the episodes continue after the first season and go into the second season based on the anime series. We have figured out that the only time we can get an episode change is when we defeat a boss battle in bullet battle mode but it has to give us a bonus chance directly after. When defeating a boss it either gives you a lagoon rush or a bonus chance. Aquiring a bonus chance in any other circumstance will not give us an episode change. However; what we discovered is that if the machine is turned off, the episode starts at 0 when the machine is turned back on again so i have been leaving my machine on until we can get through all the episodes. I decided to look into the machine to see if maybe i could find something that would cause the memory to not save. I did find a battery and my guess would be that the battery is connected to the memory IC and that the battery is dead and that is what is causing us to have to start at the beginning again when the machine is turned off and then back on again. I havent tried replacing the battery because it isnt a simple task. The battery is a specialized one that requires soldering and im not sure where to find one that is the same model to replace it. This is only a theory that i have. Any thoughts?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Learning black lagoon 2

Also it has to be a big bonus, not a regular.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

unknown, but it wouldn't surprise me if it resets to episode 0 after a set time of non play, as in a parlour, why should the next player take advantage of you unlocking all the episodes
    Ian #UKPachinko

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm not familiar with that slot, do you have photos? Biohazard has a similar "story" system to it (well it is split up into many parallel stories) and the big bonuses (boss battles) pay out whenever they are due.

If I am understanding your question right, than Clam is correct. They do not always occur in proper sequence, and reset often. You could play for a week and then randomly (one day) you will hit an odd bonus mode you never saw before with new video content. It isn't really there to play you through the whole story because you could hit a "boss battle" 2 minutes into sitting down if it is set to pay out!

I'd love to see some photos or a video of gameplay!
    Calypso

Thanks
    Thanks Received

so far i have only had the episodes reset when the machine is turned off, then on. and so far the episodes have been going in order, 1,2,3,4 etc. i have some current videos of the game on my facebook. https://www.facebook.com/jesse.porter.378 if there is anything specific you would like for me to film, just let me know and i will try to capture it. i have been trying to capture the animatronic gate but it seems to happen at random and too fast for me to get it on film.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

thank you clam for bringing that to my attention. i never really thought of that before.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I love the wheel action on your machine . Nice machine.

Sandwich Shooter stampeed valkyrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'd love to see some play video as well.. but not on facebook.. so oh well.

Back on topic.. What odds level are you playing on? Varying the odds to harder difficulties will pay out less but the bonuses pay out more.
    I learned with with my SDF Macross Pachislo.. I used to keep it on 6, then bumped it down to 3.. the change bonus payouts was pretty apparent.

10. The following user says "Thanks" to stampeed valkyrie

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have it on level 2. I have found that level 3 gives more big bonuses but gives less boss bullet battles meaning less episode changes. So i kept it at level 2 so i could progress the episodes faster. I havent tested levels 1,4,5 or 6 yet but i dont like the game to be easy and going crazy all the time and i feel like level 1 would be too boring. If i do test the other levels i will let yall know. But for now i just want to complete the episodes on level 2 since i have been trying so hard to do so already on this level

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes i like the wheel action as well. It has a VIB installed which is how it comes from the factory. From what i understand, the VIB is a vibration unit for the wheels. So when you are fighting a boss and something happens, the wheels no longer stop smooth, they bounce a little for added effect. If anyone knows anything about VIB please let me know because i may be wrong.

13. The following user says "Thanks" to JesseLee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i post the vids on my twitter also. https://twitter.com/RazbryRazrblade

15. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to JesseLee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

my mom just hit a super hell's rush! check out the action on these reels!

https://www.facebook.com/jesse.porte...0550454719231/

17. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to JesseLee