Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Large amount of Newer Model Machines

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Large amount of Newer Model Machines

This post will be broken up into 3 sections, the following conditions apply to all.

1. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer unless otherwise noted, in most cases it is up to you to claim the machines near
    Los Angeles California

2. Payment is Cash, Money Order, or Wire Transfer, no paypal or other scam prone method. Funds must clear before machines are released.

3. All Sales are AS-IS, conditions are noted, no help loading or packing

4. Each section has a different availability date, I can not change this so don't ask.

5. Machines are standard unmodified machines, they would benefit from a ball lifter

6. For Newer Machines we have the silver Ball Lifters NEW (not refurbished) in stock, $450

Section 1. Available Now
    Shipping: $165 per box out of Los Angeles Weight is Dim Weight 130LBS for your info
    Condition: Received from Japan as Clean Refurbished, Inspected, Never played or Used in USA, the best we have

Game 1: DAIICHI - Superman $650
    Game 2: DAIICHI - Majestic Prince $650
    Game 3: KONAMI - Castlevania $750
    Game 4: Biohazard CR - $650
    All 4 Games $2250 Plus Shipping

Section 1a. Available Now
    Shipping: Not in a box, shipping and packing would be $300 each it's better if you pick them up
    Condition: Really Nice Condition, played lightly
    Game 1: Woody Woodpecker $350
    Game 2: Pink Panther $350
    Game 3: Julie The Pinball - Best Offer over $1000 I will keep this otherwise
    Game 4: Deep Blue Sea Premium *Dirty, needs cleaning* Free if you buy other games but you must pay shipping otherwise game is $100

Section 2: Available End of July or before 06/25
    Shipping: Not in a box, shipping would be $300 each it's better if you pick them up
    Condition: Japan Refurbished Never Played Here, brought from Japan, removed from Box and stored, Box is gone.
    Game 1: RED The Ring 3D - $450
    Game 2: Avengers - $750
    Game 3: Kamen Rider - $650
    Game 4: Jaws! Panic It's A Shark - $800
    Game 5: Charlie Chaplin - $275
    All for $2500 Plus Shipping

Section 3: Available in September
    Shipping: Mounted in a Wall, you must remove and ship no boxes, can be taken out with a screwdriver
    Condition: Played for 2 Months, Each has Card Reader, Ball Lifter, Plus 300VA Transformer

Game 1: Star Wars 3D
    Game 2: Yellow The Ring 3D
    Game 3: Transformers
    Game 4: Batman
    Game 5: Avengers
    Game 6: Daiichi Superman

Will accept offers on these in person, if you want pictures you can email me.

Whoever buys these will get spare parts and Balls. Spare card readers and case of cards too.

Section 3a: Available before 06/25 or end of July
    Shipping: Need a Liftgate
    Condition: Works amazing, looks amazing

Ball Counter, large unit. Installed in mobile cabinet with trays and slots for trays, has hooks for connection to a ball washer
    or for holding a tray, can also hold a burlap sack. Has expensive 125VAC to 100VAC transformer to avoid overheating

Unit has no moving parts! Dump the balls in, they get counted, you get a printed receipt, LED Displays and controls on both sides.
    Trays are included balls are extra

Final Note, Pictures of all of the above will be in next post, I don't want to slow this one down, also if you so desire you may arrange to come out and make an offer on everything, I don't need it removed quite yet but I'm setting the stage, I don't want to pay storage.

Sometimes I'm slow in responding, just be patient I will do my best.

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to danno66

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Large amount of Newer Model Machines

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to danno66

Thanks
    Thanks Received

counter1.jpegcounter2.jpegcounter3.jpegcounter4.jpegcounter5.jpeg

I didn't post a price on the counter, make offer. It fits through standard home single doors. Also, I can't comment on why I'm selling this,
    it would be a waste of time to ask, just know that it's not because I wan't to, it's a real-estate issue.

6. The following user says "Thanks" to danno66

Thanks
    Thanks Received

hello, when I was in Cali, a couple months ago, I looked for your arcade, but you closed a month before I got there, I wanted to play the 6 you have in the wall..

Will you sell me some trays? (the NEOBOX 2000, it says name on bottom) like 6 of them? I will buy up to 4000 balls if you wanna sell also. I would need them shipped, i'm in Seattle area

I'm interested in Castelvania, just not sure if I have the funds

I have paypal, didn't know it wasn't safe, I could western union if you want, for trays and balls

Thanks, let me know by private message
    2018 Jaws 2 Panic Again 2016 Superman Limit Break 2016 Majestic Prince 2015 MaCross Frontier 2 2015 Castlevania 2015 Persona 4 2014 Star Wars 3 2013 Biohazard 2011 Kung Fu Panda 2009 Star Wars 2 Light 2009 MaCross Robotech

8. The following user says "Thanks" to quester

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I will buy Castlevania from you, with shipping
    2018 Jaws 2 Panic Again 2016 Superman Limit Break 2016 Majestic Prince 2015 MaCross Frontier 2 2015 Castlevania 2015 Persona 4 2014 Star Wars 3 2013 Biohazard 2011 Kung Fu Panda 2009 Star Wars 2 Light 2009 MaCross Robotech

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Club 1609 is closed huh?!

Jaws: It' s a shark panic available still?
    Calypso

Thanks
    Thanks Received

At this time, 2 weeks ago, this was posted, and there been no updates or messages, the machines are awesome, the seller not so much.

Just wanted to let others know

12. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to quester

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quester...did you buy anything from him? His name is Dan (you could tell by pachi name I guess) I believe and he has YouTube videos of club 1609. It was in California. I am guessing he was shut down or went belly up. But I even commented on his YouTube channel, no response.
    Calypso

Thanks
    Thanks Received

no response to me at all

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry folks, I had to go somewhere without web access for a week, the rest of the time it was intermittent and I was not able to keep the connection from freezing on the forum so.. Making this simple.

Satellite link to tablet is: dgideztablet at gmail dot com it will reach me anywhere, it comes off a satellite phone.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I feel very bad I was unable to get on the forum, my work sent me into the desert and my slow browser would freeze, I have satellite phone email which I will post:

dgideztablet at gmail dot com

I should of done this earlier and I apologize. Group B will become available end of next week Group A is still here (obviously) and the ball counter is $1000 OBO

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes it is,. I will get access to all the Group B (section 2) machines on August 3 but not before, I posted end of July so it's off by 4 days I guess that's not too bad. Shark needs either pickup or full boxing and shipping. From past experience this runs around $300 . I think I confused people by the wording of my original post, it was supposed to read Sales before June 25 (gave you 4 days not really smart of me to post it like this) and then at the end of July which has worked out to be on August 3 to be exact, sometimes things are out of control especially this warehouse where most of the machines are, my Job kept me in Limbo and made a mess out of my 4 free days in June, I should of waited to post the ad until August 3, I apologize for the confusion.
    Reply to my email directly
    dgideztablet at gmail dot com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

For the posters asking for balls and trays, yes I will be selling them once I make room, it's going to be about 2 months before I can access the balltrays and surplus balls, they are behind tons of machines and construction parts but in airtight boxes with desicant to avoid rust. I'll post when they are in hand with pictures.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Dan,

Should we be concerned at all...your work has brought you to the middle of the dessert? Sat phone? It sounds like an episode of Breaking Bad...

So sorry your club closed. It looked amazing. Please PM me for a price on JAWS.
    Calypso

Thanks
    Thanks Received

HAHA I wish it was breaking bad cool, I want that underground lab minus the equipment either that or an old missile silo. What happened was an example of too many managers. At a large group of cell towers we installed new lightning arrestors, the management forbid us to lock the outer cover, it was closed only by a buckle. Of course some sort of wildlife figured out the buckle and then when they found no food inside, they left it open. The rain filled it up, the hail cracked the giant fuse, lightning hit the towers, BOOM goes the control room. All for a 10$ lock, the logic was that the lock might be a problem if a tech wasn't able to find the keys or forgot the combination, it was really just saving money. Their 10$ savings cost them about 100K per site and there were 6. Certain parts of the AZ desert had no or slow cell reception for the past month because of this, I endured living hell, 116 during the day, sleeping inside the tower control at night with minimal heat, not fun, it got very cold. Also it rained 1/2 the time too, its monsoon season, I made friends with a pack of burros walking around, they would seek me out and that was the best part of all of it, I had 3 towers in a 2 mile radius and they showed up at all of them. Honestly I woulda taken them home if I had the land. Jaws is now sold to you per the email but nothing really happens till 8/3. Also, I dunno what wildlife did this, the 3 fences were intact! Maybe a large bird like condor or eagle..

21. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to danno66

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Any ball lifters? The individual ones.......Not your big system. Thank you.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here is the current inventory:

Superman - Sold
    Castlevania - Sold
    Majestic Prince - Sold
    Biohazard CR - Sold
    Popeye - Sold
    Julie The Pinball - Sold
    Pink Panther - Sold
    Sea Story - Sold
    Jaws Panic It's A Shark - on Hold till Oct 16
    Avengers - on Hold till Oct 16
    Kamen Rider - on Hold till Oct 16
    Superman Returns - Available
    Charlie Chaplin - Available
    RED The Ring - Available
    2 New Ball Lifters - On Hold till Oct 16
    2 New Ball Lifters - Available

Panels of Games, these will be given preference to anyone who buys an entire panel, if not then I will sell them one at a time.
    Each Panel contains 3 Games, 3 Card Readers, 3 Ball Lifters, and 3 300VA Transformers
    Panels Are ON HOLD TILL NOVEMBER 8 after that you may come get the entire panel, or single game out of the panel in Pasadena CA.
    No shipping on Panels, single games run around $300 for packing and shipping in USA

Panel 1:
    Star Wars 3D Vader
    Transformers
    Yellow The Ring

Panel 2:
    Avengers
    Batman Gotham (the good one)
    Daiichi Superman

I will advise as this changes, if you would like to make an offer or arrange a sale, email:
    dgideztablet@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Any chance you still have the ball counter available?
    Pachi Fever!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes, its in Pasadena California, you'll need a liftgate truck to pick it up...

26. The following user says "Thanks" to danno66

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Great! Thank you! I should know fairly soon when I'll be able to get that. Do you still have card readers and cards? Ball trays?
    Pachi Fever!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast