Thread: Large amount of Newer Model Machines

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Large amount of Newer Model Machines

This post will be broken up into 3 sections, the following conditions apply to all.

1. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer unless otherwise noted, in most cases it is up to you to claim the machines near
    Los Angeles California

2. Payment is Cash, Money Order, or Wire Transfer, no paypal or other scam prone method. Funds must clear before machines are released.

3. All Sales are AS-IS, conditions are noted, no help loading or packing

4. Each section has a different availability date, I can not change this so don't ask.

5. Machines are standard unmodified machines, they would benefit from a ball lifter

6. For Newer Machines we have the silver Ball Lifters NEW (not refurbished) in stock, $450

Section 1. Available Now
    Shipping: $165 per box out of Los Angeles Weight is Dim Weight 130LBS for your info
    Condition: Received from Japan as Clean Refurbished, Inspected, Never played or Used in USA, the best we have

Game 1: DAIICHI - Superman $650
    Game 2: DAIICHI - Majestic Prince $650
    Game 3: KONAMI - Castlevania $750
    Game 4: Biohazard CR - $650
    All 4 Games $2250 Plus Shipping

Section 1a. Available Now
    Shipping: Not in a box, shipping and packing would be $300 each it's better if you pick them up
    Condition: Really Nice Condition, played lightly
    Game 1: Woody Woodpecker $350
    Game 2: Pink Panther $350
    Game 3: Julie The Pinball - Best Offer over $1000 I will keep this otherwise
    Game 4: Deep Blue Sea Premium *Dirty, needs cleaning* Free if you buy other games but you must pay shipping otherwise game is $100

Section 2: Available End of July or before 06/25
    Shipping: Not in a box, shipping would be $300 each it's better if you pick them up
    Condition: Japan Refurbished Never Played Here, brought from Japan, removed from Box and stored, Box is gone.
    Game 1: RED The Ring 3D - $450
    Game 2: Avengers - $750
    Game 3: Kamen Rider - $650
    Game 4: Jaws! Panic It's A Shark - $800
    Game 5: Charlie Chaplin - $275
    All for $2500 Plus Shipping

Section 3: Available in September
    Shipping: Mounted in a Wall, you must remove and ship no boxes, can be taken out with a screwdriver
    Condition: Played for 2 Months, Each has Card Reader, Ball Lifter, Plus 300VA Transformer

Game 1: Star Wars 3D
    Game 2: Yellow The Ring 3D
    Game 3: Transformers
    Game 4: Batman
    Game 5: Avengers
    Game 6: Daiichi Superman

Will accept offers on these in person, if you want pictures you can email me.

Whoever buys these will get spare parts and Balls. Spare card readers and case of cards too.

Section 3a: Available before 06/25 or end of July
    Shipping: Need a Liftgate
    Condition: Works amazing, looks amazing

Ball Counter, large unit. Installed in mobile cabinet with trays and slots for trays, has hooks for connection to a ball washer
    or for holding a tray, can also hold a burlap sack. Has expensive 125VAC to 100VAC transformer to avoid overheating

Unit has no moving parts! Dump the balls in, they get counted, you get a printed receipt, LED Displays and controls on both sides.
    Trays are included balls are extra

Final Note, Pictures of all of the above will be in next post, I don't want to slow this one down, also if you so desire you may arrange to come out and make an offer on everything, I don't need it removed quite yet but I'm setting the stage, I don't want to pay storage.

Sometimes I'm slow in responding, just be patient I will do my best.

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to danno66