Thread: Skill games

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Skill games

So I've acquired a few pachinkos. A couple from the early 90s and a couple from the 70s, and to my surprise I think I prefer the two vintage machines, though perhaps also my moderns (9 drums gladiator and sankyo aircraft) are just not terribly fun examples?

Here are the ones I've mostly been playing, a mizuho and nishijin A (I think)

mizuho.jpgnishijin.jpg

I like the slower deliberate shooting that you can do with these, as I think it makes the game more fun and lets you aim for targets as the board changes. I don't expect my wife will go for me having more than a couple of these up in the game room, so rather than buying machines at random as they become available I thought I would pose the question here.

Which machines are out there that are more fun (in terms of skill shots) for home play? I'm looking for a more dynamic board (I was reading about a triple lotus on some play fields which sounds interesting) especially one where the open lotus might alternate between different spots on the board. There's nothing wrong with it having some fun design/lights or even some more modern attractions as long as the skill play is there so my family will enjoy playing it more.

Thanks for your inputs.

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Jaelus