Thread: Another noob on the block...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Another noob on the block...

FIRST:

I want to thank everyone for this forum! I was just a hair from joining that other pay site when I stumbled upon you guys. I have been lurking and reading for three days now, and I just want to say...I think that you have a very good thing going, and have the coolest of people that have no problem with helping others to further the hobby. You guys ROCK!!!

SECOND:

I have always wanted a slot since I was a kid. My friend's dad had an old mech slot that took quarters in his game room. I remember playing for hours at a time, and when we did manage to win a small payout we were in hog heaven. My love for slots over the years was curbed because of the outrageous prices and not knowing how to aquire one. A few days ago I did a generic search for slots on EBAY and found pachislo. WOW could this be true a real slot for around a hundred bucks? So here I am...

THREE:

I just purchased a CHARLIE'S ANGELS and MILLION GOD for my game room. I may have paid a little too much for them though(had not read alot at the time of purchase) but these machines looked real interesting. The CA=125.00 and the MG=100.00 both shipped for 363.00 to my front door. I still thought this was a bargain since Vegas slots sell in the high three to four figure range. I am very excited and they should be here before the weekend. I think I will like the CA machine but now after reading a little, I think I may regret the MG purchase. There are several unfavorable opinions here on the MG unit.

So...Any thoughts or opinions on what I have done? Are those machines good choices? Any feedback would be very helpful to me until I get over the initial shock..... YIPEE I HAVE ACHIEVED ONE OF MY PERSONAL GOALS!!

Sorry for the bio....SPIN ON!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Another noob on the block...

Welcome to the forum disk and have fun with your new machines! I think you did good on the price of those two machines, I have seen both go for more. The prices are down right now, but I say all around good buy. I have no experience playing either machine but there will be many in here who have or have had those machines and will help you out with any advice. Just a warning that this is only the start. I thought at first I would want maybe three machines and now I am up to eight pachislo and one pachinko(which I never thought I wanted untill I came here ). Again welcome to what I think is the most helpful and entertaining spot on the internet!
    and a few others.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

WELCOME DEVIL !

May all your messages be responded to !

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to the group DD. You got two very nice starter machines there and you got them at decent prices. Now be warned, as you read more and understand more, you'll buy more. You can't avoid it, so it's easiest to simply accept it for what it is. A good time!

Ask anything you like, we are here to help as much as we can.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

As a newbie myself, I don't think you will be disappointed. The opinions you heard here were from people who have MANY machines and are able to make comparisons to each other. I have only ever played two machines...neither one of which is highly rated...but still a ton of fun. As you get more machines I am sure you will develop your own preferences. Welcome and have FUN!!!!
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome,

the Charlie's Angels is an excellent first machine,

Million God looks better than it plays, but being one of your first machine you will like it.

these are like chips, you can't have just one!!!!!

you can use the search on the top of page to find out more on them.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome DD, or Disk, or Devil...they all work.

Very good prices onn your buy, heck, I paid more for my first machine than you did for two, and you got much better machines than my first, or second!

I"ve found since I joined only a couple of months ago that my purchases are much more selective. Plus, if I have a problem or just a question, the great folks here are quick to help!

Don't be a stranger, post away, your impression of your machines, questions, even jokes. PIctures of you, your family, pets, gameroom! We got it all here at this great, FREE site!!
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking Re: Another noob on the block...

Hey D.D. (hmmmm, that sounds familiar...)
    Welcome to the show that never ends. Glad you could make it!
    Nice job on your starters & what a price!
    I started out just looking for a pachinko machine & now I have 5 slots to go along with it!
    Dont be shy, I havent & look where it got me. Uh, wait a minute. Maybe...
    ********************http://RRob1.photosite.com/ ********************

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Doodude said, "Dont be shy, I havent & look where it got me. Uh, wait a minute. Maybe..."

And I say, in my best Tennessee Ernie impression, "...another day older and deeper in debt!"
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

hey diskdevil.....welcome to this site.......i havent been on in a coulpe of days so disk devil buy anything U LIKE NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY SAYS..... IF U LIKE IT BUY IT......from a hanibi to a spin luck AND JUST ENJOY THE HOBBY AND ALSO THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE 2 MACHINES THAT U PURCHASED JUST ENJOY THEM....just my 1,000,000 tokens worth here

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The CA is in english very nice, The god nice lights and theme. You will enjoy fully.
    And

If you got any questions, just post it in the forum for the type machine you got. and we will do our best to help you.
    arbycoffee

Top of the page is a Gray bar our search fuction:
    http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/search.php?
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"