omg. guys the most horrible thing just happened to me. so i bought 3 pachislos on yahoo auctions using buyee. i bought black lagoon 2, night shift nurses, and castlevania III. my mother also has an account on buyee. my mom bought a terminator and she thought she had money in her bank but she didnt and we were struggling to figure out what to do because she won the auction. she got the money but the bank was closed because it was memorial day weekend. so i decided to link my credit card to her account to pay for it for her. however the card was already linked to my account but buyee accepted my card but i couldnt complete the transaction. so we were out of options until this tuesday. but just earlier i couldnt log into my buyee account. i messeged support and they told me they terminated my account and my mothers account since my mother wasnt able to pay and buyee matched my credit card i used for hers with my credit card on my account. so now i have to wait for them to refund me my money back for the 3 pachislos that i had already paid for. they claimed that they couldnt tell me why my account was terminated but im pretty sure that is the reason. there is no other explanation. so i have to find another proxy service and make sure my mother does not make an account there. my mom likes pachislos too but i cant try to help her anymore if things like this are going to happen to me because of my mothers fault.