Thread: New from Texas

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default New from Texas

Hi. My name is jesse. I am new to collecting pachislos. As a kid growing up i was facinated by slot machines and always wanted to own one. When i was about 14 i finally got my first pachislo called ward of lights. At that time i really didnt understand or appreciate it because it was small and didnt have a pull handle on the side. My mother sold it later on. I would see pachislos sometimes in bars and such but it wasnt until resently that i started really getting into them and understanding what they really are. I am 28 years old now and I just landed a great job so i am able to afford to buy them now. I just purchased my first four. (Tomb raider, black lagoon, night shift nurses and castlevania III.) Im awaiting for them to be delivered until i can really understand how they operate. I am an electronic engineer with 4 years experience repairing arcades so i am very confident that i will be able to start repairing pachislo’s in time. The questions running in my head now are, ( will i need a manual for each machine i buy, evaluate what keys i will need to get, power supply issues, types of tokens, and best place to buy all these things.

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to JesseLee