Thread: New Here - First Slot Acquired - Trying to find documentation / history

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: New Here - First Slot Acquired - Trying to find documentation / history

My 1st 2 pachislos were Million God and Lucky Cherry. I got both of them for $50.00, they said the Million God did not work, and did not have keys for either one. I bought them and learned to reach into the hole in the bottom to open them. The Million God worked...once the power switch was turned on! I only had it for about a week, before my neighbor bought it from me for $150.00! His offer...I couldn't refuse! I did notice that the combinations on the reels were always similar...and boring. Yes, watching the screen is a better option. There are "mini games" that play on the screen using the Nintendo looking controls to the left. I never could figure out how to make the race car go. However the "pig" game was kind of silly and fun. You control a pig, moving around dodging steak knives coming from all sides. If you got hit...you turned into a pork chop dinner! Or something like that...it has been awhile. I can't remember what the 3rd game was...but I didn't know how to play it either. I found an instruction manual online...but never bought it, because I sold it for a nice profit! I quickly searched and found it again. http://stealthhome.stores.yahoo.net/migoxsctrgu.html It is $12.95, and if I had kept the machine...I would have gladly purchaced it. Since I sold the machine...I never bought it...and can not tell you if it is useful at all! Seems like I remember a LOT of menu screens that showed lots of stuff that I could not understand.
    Like Mopar stated...many do not like Million God. Even though the "reel play" is lame...the video screen kind of makes up for it. If the manual is truly useful...then maybe, with the "mini games" and the adjustability of the menu screen (whatever it is worth), it could be a nice machine. I don't understand the "mini games" at all. They play for free... therefore, I don't expect them to pay out. What is the purpose? None the less, it is a very unusual machine.
    if you get the manual...let us know if it is worth $12.95 ! I don't condone "spilling the beans" and putting all the info out there for free...Someone had to translate the info...for a very small market! It is not likely that they will ever profit from it...but it is great that it is avalible...if it does what it says!
    Last edited by pachiwall; 05-20-2018 at 11:14 PM.

2. The following user says "Thanks" to pachiwall