Thread: Sammy 3 token machines - any idea what can be done with 1&2 token buttons?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Sammy 3 token machines - any idea what can be done with 1&2 token buttons?

Might some enterprising soul come up with something special that can be done with the useless 1 and 2 token buttons on a 3 token Sammy machine?

DuaneV

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Sammy 3 token machines - any idea what can be done with 1&2 token buttons?

You could tie them to your reset and odds switches and change your odds level without opening the door.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Sammy 3 token machines - any idea what can be done with 1&2 token buttons?

Hmmmm, I wonder if that would actually work.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I wonder if they can be hooked to a light in the kitchen that says "Bring Food" or "Bring Beer".

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Oh Kingsmen26.......from a gal's point of view...................
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry

Thanks
    Thanks Received

...unless you have a very well trained canine to provide those services....
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Would it be possible to splice one of the buttons to the hopper so that when you needed tokens you could just bush the button instead of opening the door?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Sammy 3 token machines - any idea what can be done with 1&2 token buttons?

Thats a great Idea ! Mike : )
    - Owner Video Game Connection -
    -" ATARI 2600 to NINTENDO SWITCH “-

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes it is....there is another thread that talks about rigging up an old hopper for that purpose...but if it can be done right on the machine itself.......awesome!!! Much better than that "Food" and "Beer" idea.
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I beilieve that most of the Sammy chassis actually have a button (or switch) on the Power Supply already that causes the hopper to spit coins. It should be fairly simple to wire one of the buttons to the same wires as the switch. It might require a relay if the current throught the switch is higher than the button will handle. I'm not sure if pressing this switch generates a hopper error or not. It still might be easier to do a soft reset with the key than open the door and dig out tokens.

Maybe Autoslot can give us instructions to tie one of these buttons to the credit-add feature of his cable/chip.
    Chris W
    Mesa, AZ
    Spin-Luck , Dragon Dice , Super BlackJack, King Camel

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Can't speak for all Sammy's, but King Camel's hopper switch generates an error. I guess you could wire the 1-bet button to the hopper and the 2-bet button to do a soft reset? Might as well do that to mine, turning the key to the left doesn't work.

-TW
    Dragon Dice * Arra King * King Camel * Ougonshin

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Would it be possible to splice one of the buttons to the hopper so that when you needed tokens you could just bush the button instead of opening the door?
    Fantastic idea. Just checking on the "Soft Reset" this won't upset the machines odds or anything ? On your Sammy, where is this soft reset TeeDubya ? (mines stuck up a corner on the floor at moment - hemmed by another machine :confused: :o )

Thanks
    Thanks Received

As I am petrified to operate on an electronic machine (clueless in this respect), if someone finds a way to wire on of the buttons to the hopper, could they please post detailed instructions for the clueless ones. Almost finished rewiring the house. I ran some wire to the kitchen for two lights and mounted two push button switches in the rec room. On one of the lights I wrote, with a marker, "Need food" and on the other I wrote "Need refreshment". If I post tomorrow, you'll know that after I try them out someone didn't visit the gun locker before they came down with my order. Just kidding Dattia!!
    When I die I hope my wife doesn't sell my toys for the price that I told her I payed for them............. *DDK - Neo Planett - Thunder - Vintage Pachinko*

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Of course I knew you were........love that sig line.
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have the Autoslot board from Vince in my machine - works flawlessly. If I want actual coins, all I need do is to "load 'em up" with credits, using his board, then press the payout button to cause the feed mechanism to dump the 50 tokens into the tray.

DuaneV

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You could also imbed a X10 remote control. They have them that are the size of a key chain with two buttons on them. Since these run off of their own battery you could actually use it as a power on for all of your pashilso and the other button for power off. Check out www.x10.com