Hello Pachitalk forum members,

I hope you're all happy and well and that the weekend took it easy on everyone. I'm producing a new television series on vintage technology and I'd like to talk to you all about vintage pachinko machines from the 1950s - 1970s. I've been told there were a variety of really interesting games created in that range.

The series we're creating follows two hosts as they source, acquire and/or restore all manner of mechanical, electromechanical and fully electronic items, which of course gives us a huge variety of things to look at - vintage motorcycles, penny arcade games, post-War radios and televisions, pinball, robots, etc.

While I've known about pachinko for many years I've just begun to explore it and now that I have I think it could be a perfect bit of tech for us to showcase - the history of it is terrific and the action is visually interesting, which is what we're always interested in.

We're filming ten episodes in the States and four in Canada, which means I have options for filming in both countries. That said, I'm specifically looking for individuals who restore, collect and/or sell vintage games in and around Maryland, California, Chicago, Atlanta, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal and/or Calgary. I'd very much enjoy the opportunity to introduce myself, learn about your services and/or collections and tell you about the series and what we hope to achieve.

I'll close here but thank you in advance for the consideration, I know this post is rather odd but it is sincere and I hope to speak with some of you. In the meantime have a terrific day and best of luck. I can always be reached at

Thank you again.

Sincerely,

Chris Greenberg
Boat Rocker Media
boatrocker.com