Thread: ISO: Type B ball dump chute, balls, sea saw cover, and jackpot lever and cover

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default ISO: Type B ball dump chute, balls, sea saw cover, and jackpot lever and cover

Newbe here,
    just bought my 4th machine and searching found
    you all.

I need N Type B ball dump chute, balls, sea saw cover, and jackpot lever and cover.

Thanks!!!!

Todd Z

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: ISO: Type B ball dump chute, balls, sea saw cover, and jackpot lever and cov

Hi, Todd. Welcome to Pachitalk. You should do a quick search on eBay. There are a number of sellers there that part out older non working machines and sell the parts. Your machine should work fine without the covers, but it is nice to have them if you can find them at a reasonable price.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: ISO: Type B ball dump chute, balls, sea saw cover, and jackpot lever and cov

yeppers e-bay is quick and easy
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks, I have exhausted that area, Nothing on Ebay at this time, Found a few Sites, But no Lever nor Ball dump chute. Need those to use the machine as your aware. Ill keep my fingers crossed some one has something, I may turn to a 3D printer for the lever.

Thanks all !!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

post a pic of your machine hear..

what lever are you looking for??
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the responses, I kept goggling and found a website that ( not sure I can say so I will not) had everything I needed, I ordered and it all shipped today !.......

7. The following user says "Thanks" to Todd Z

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Z View Post
    Thanks for the responses, I kept goggling and found a website that ( not sure I can say so I will not) had everything I needed, I ordered and it all shipped today !.......
    I don't see why you couldn't share unless there is something bad about the site. We always like to see where others are finding parts and supplies. Some additional exposure for the seller can also be a good thing. S/He might even be a member here.

9. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Z View Post
    if you found a good source and it was positive then i think you should post it.. so others can use it as well

likewise if your got the parts but things were not smooth??? i would like you to post that as well..

IE

there is a cabinet maker that get horrible reviews for customer service.. but i understand they make a nice piece.. posted hear as well

11. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks guys. Some car forums I belong to don’t allow mention of anything if they are not a sponsor.

I got everything from Pachinko Restorations.

He answered my emails promptly and had what I needed. Not everything they have is listed on the site so I took a chance and got what I needed.

Got my 4th machine up and running and love how addicting they are !!!
    Todd Z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Todd Z

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks all. Some of the car forms I belong to do not allow you posting about anything unless they approve it.
    It was pachinko restorations. The guy answered my emails properly and had everything that I needed. Not everything was listed on their website so I had to email them to ask. I received everything priority mail already, have it all installed and now have my fourth machine up and running. I just like how addicting they are!! My friends love playing them too!!
    Thanks!!

15. The following user says "Thanks" to Todd Z