Thread: Star Wars Revenge of Darth Vader - Ball Feeder/Dispenser stopped working

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Star Wars Revenge of Darth Vader - Ball Feeder/Dispenser stopped working

Hello,

so i got my first problem with my Star Wars Pachinko:

The Ball Feeder/Dispenser (Jackpot Feeder?) Unit from the upper pay out pool stopped to work:

The Name of the Unit is:

Copal Electronics PLU 006-8200

Question is:

Is it really the unit or some Sensor (Opto/Switch) which prevent the unit from working

Does anyone have a suggestion? Many thx in advance!

I also made some pics

20180304_231847.jpg20180304_232006.jpg20180304_232117.jpg

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Star Wars Revenge of Darth Vader - Ball Feeder/Dispenser stopped working

ok i found this manual:

http://www.pinballdave.com/pachinko/...ory_Manual.pdf

There are some further steps which i have to check.. Hope its only a minor problem

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Star Wars Revenge of Darth Vader - Ball Feeder/Dispenser stopped working

Did you see an error code on the single digit LED? A "-" is okay and normal. A 1-7 are the various error codes. There are examples in the manual if you didn't see them yet.

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thx guys! Got my machine up and running again! I did the "press reset, turn on the machine and press the reset button for further 5 or 10 Seconds". But then the machine gone crazy
    and a hentai voice repeated something in japanese and the machine was blinking like there is was no tomorrow. Wooow what did i do
    Apparently i hit the wrong reset button In my Japanic i pushed another few buttons to no avail. What was really a great help then => the google translate app where you can take pictures and mark text..

After pushin the right button the machine got to work again

Whats the difference between the reset button nearby the on/off switch and the payout reset button?

6. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Zyx

Thanks
    Thanks Received

For Sankyo machines, the reset button by the on off switch performs a full reset of the working memory of the main processor, which will effectively perform a factory reset of the 'game' features, and clears any in progress game modes and will also cause the machine to forget about any wins owed to the player. It can only be used when you turn the power on, and will often trigger a loud warning noise or voice.

The reset button by the error code display on the payout control board is to reset payout errors only. It only works when there is an error code showing on the display and instructs the machine to re-try the action that caused the error code to occur. If the problem that caused the original error code is still present, the error code will remain showing on the error code display, if the problem is cleared then the error code display is reset to '-'. This button is rarely needed as most faults will clear the error code as soon as they are fixed, but it can be used to reset some persistent errors without needing to turn the power off and on again.

8. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to daverob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by daverob View Post
    .....and will often trigger a loud warning noise or voice.
    Confirmed

Thank you for the detailed description.. I had to push a game field button then and everything worked..

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thx for help, i close this thread now