Hello All,

So glad I ran across this forum. After 3 years of having this pachislo machine sitting in my garage, I am finally getting around to getting things setup. My MIL bought it a number of years ago from a guy on the side of the road selling these PlanetT machines modified with new graphics for foootball teams. She brought it home and set it up and for the first year or so we had some fun without having any clue what it said.

Skip forward 3 years and it is sitting in my garage bar area. Hasn’t been plugged in for years. I got it plugged in and thought we were going to roll but no such luck. It seems the machine is stuck in reset mode. It only seems to show the menu and when I flip the reset switch it shows the PlanetT logo with the various years, but never starts the game.

From reading through the forums the best I could search, it seems like everyone uses these machines in Japanese and there is no way to do a language change to English. I am having a time trying to find a manual that shows to to reset the machine back to standard play mode. I have managed to work out how to change the skill level, but that’s about it. Anything you guys can provide to get me back up and running would be a true help.