Thread: Please help!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Unhappy Please help!

So I have two machines... One of them is new (like 2002) and the other one is old. like 70s prob. on the old one, I have a problem with the fact that when you get it into a hole, the ball goes into the little jackpot area (where the little see-saw with the ball trapped in it is), but IT WONT PUSH IT DOWN. It just stays there. I have tried lubricating it and everything and it just wont go down at all. Not sure why this is. PLEASE HELP! I would love to see it working as my friend gave it to me to fix and that was like a couple years ago. Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Please help!

Pictures will help if you can (2 meg max size). Most pivot points are brass. Clean and dry, no lubrication. The seesaw should have 2 balls in it.

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Tink

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tink View Post
    Pictures will help if you can (2 meg max size). Most pivot points are brass. Clean and dry, no lubrication. The seesaw should have 2 balls in it.
    There is only one ball in the seesaw... no way that i can see a way to put anothr one in there without breaking it. How do i clean the lubricant off of it? I will send pics when i get home.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi CameronMcGehee, and welcome!

To best help you, we need to know what kind of machine it is. As Tink requested, pictures are awesome! Also, the machine should have at least 500 balls to test it properly. Without enough balls, the machine can stop functioning as it has detected a low ball situation.

it's always good to know how your machine functions. Almost all vintage pachinko machines are mechanically operated without connecting them to power. A 9 volt battery or 9 volt wall transformer can be hooked up to provide power to the lights (jackpot and low ball indicators). I would recommend having a look at the stickies located at the top of this page for a wealth of information. There are videos there as well that show how all of the mechanics function and relate to each other.

To remove the lubricant, use a cotton swab with a few drops of de-greaser. Never spray anything on the machine.

The members here are very friendly and helpful. We look forward to seeing your pictures!
    Last edited by gooilers; 02-13-2018 at 05:56 PM. Reason: schpelling :)

6. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to gooilers