Hey all, I am troubleshooting my Power supply on my IGT Alien. The auction I got it from stated it would not operate fully so they swapped another power supply in it and it worked fine, but put the old one back in it and just stated it as bad. When I got it, I fired it up and for a split second the main florescent lights came on but then it all went off besides the internal board leds and the empty coin and digital readouts on the front display which read 0. So, I opened the power supply housing up and checked the caps and looked for any cold or cracked solder joints but everything seems good! No swollen or crack/leaking caps. So I am moving onto the fuses/voltage next. I am going to check voltage first to make sure the proper voltage is getting to the system, I am not familiar with pachislo voltages so what am I looking to read at the power supply and what should I adjust it to? I will move onto fuses next and just replace them in any case just for ****s and giggles as fuses can always give false readings.