As y'all know, I'm new to Pachinkos. I noticed a few days ago that my PumpKing would pay out small wins, usually 5 or 10. Okay, this made sense. But the Fever Big Powerful didn't pay....at all. Was it supposed to?

I sent Arby a PM this morning and he answered with a few suggestions, one a ball jam somewhere. I got my little notebook of hints, suggestions and pictures of what was where. I started with the first in the series of pics Arby had posted on the Sankyo, all is fine there. I continued with each picture, managing to dump a few hundred balls all over the machinee, stand and floor. I had a lot of help from Dammit the cat too. (He dearly loves the Pachinkos, especially the Fever Big Powerful.)

When I opened the ball counter box, the counter was not seated properly. I got it seated and ran a few tests with the glass open. It worked! It paid out balls like Arby said it would!

I buttoned up the machine, loaded the top hopper and went to lunch. Got home and decided to give the BIg Powerful a little workout.

As it turned out, the workout was turned on me!

I hit three 7's on the LCD and all HE** broke loose! What have I done? Did I screw something up? What did I hit? A little door about 2 inches long below the 'start' tulip would open, eating balls faster than Dammit could find them!

I was dumping balls into the top hopper as fast as I could, which isn't very fast, but for me it was. I have NO idea how many balls I put in the hopper, but as many as I put in, it gave back! This went on for a good 45 minutes, dump, refill, dump, refill, over and over! All the while the little 'Vanna White' kept telling me to feed it more balls! At least I guess that's what she was saying,, who knows...I sure don't!

She finally quit yelling at me, balls were everywhere, Dammit helping me find them and getting them back in a hopper, any hopper.

Somebody fill me in...it obviously was some sort of jackpot, but what is it called?

I'll tell you truthfully, I could have used several thousand more balls! All in all, it was a blast!