Ok, jumping the gun here a bit so that I have everything ready when they arrive. I just acquired 2 new pachislo machines (Alien and Aliens), they haven't arrived yet so I cannot visually confirm they are both 100v. They were both stated on the listings as being "standard household 100v power supplies". I have exhaustively read through numerous threads on here regarding "proper" voltages and how almost all just say its fine and will work fine here in the US with our 120v. Unfortunately, almost all have stated in one way or another that they only run their machines 20 minutes or so just in case as any longer they get a melted plastic smell. I have an full 40 game arcade in my house that I love to leave running occasionally for the sounds and also host lots of parties that run for long periods of time, so this would not work for me, leaving it as is with its original 100v transformer or it will melt something inside. I would rather just err on the side of caution and get this to its correct voltages to operate safely here in the US for hours on end as it was intended to. This being said, I am also a cautious spender (LOL) or I would just go out and drop the $100+ for power converters for each machine and be done with it. So I would rather just replace the key component if possible to correct this. Can I just buy a correct transformer and swap it out? or does it need more than that? I saw the link to powervolt for their slot transformers (http://www.powervolt.com/ProductDeta...133&InputID=39), but those are kinda high end transformers given the prices as I have found similar ones without all the bells and whistles for much much cheaper. Thanks in advance for the help all!!