Hello Guys N Dolls!

So I own machines (most of which are 1/99 units) and always find myself having to refill the top hopper. I actually get anxious about it when I start to win!

Without building a huge unit to mount multiple machines...Has anyone 3D printed some sort of hard plastic extender (or does anyone have any tricks) so you can do more than just the 500 balls it holds?

My star wars BODV game has like a rubbery plastic teeth thing sitting there that helps my add a few more balls than normal. But I thought it was high time someone look at the pretty standard size of these hoppers and built a part to sell that sits in it and can hold 2X the balls or something.

does this exist? Can it be 3D printed?

I figured ppl would say "how would it stay in place?" and ask those sort of questions while reading but all I can say is maybe the device sort of locks into the tunnel area (that begins to go down the side of the machine) so when full of balls it uses the structure's strength to keep it in there. And the weight of the balls.

Anyway...just a though (or a dream) as that would really help my condition. I like having pachinko feet (not a cabinet guy) but not a fan of the refills!

Thanks!