Thread: My 2018 Pachinko Diary

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: My 2018 Pachinko Diary

Session(?) 23/2

Duration: 2.5 Hours
    Stake money: 9000 yen
    Money remaining at end: 17,500 yen

After an ordeal at the embassy getting things done, the original SESSION was in ruins. Decided to have a short game anyway with the time I had left.
    Everything was handed to me on a plate. Gingira 17 bonus rounds, including 7 Special Gingira (16R) bonuses, for 9k up. To the slots. Ring broken (Good riddance) and had a play on Hanabi and Juggler. 1k up.
    Unfortunately, Espace has a house edge take, so.... 8.5k up. (The TUC exchange plastics cost a little more than they are worth, leftover balls/coins remain.)

Additional important stuff and procedure clarification: Earlier in the diary, I counted a beer, that I purchased with remaining balls/coins, towards the diary total profit. This was my choice. The house edge today in Espace forced me to use up about 1k yen, getting snacks and drinks with remaining balls/coins. Forced into this, so I won't count that 1k towards the profit.

2018 Total: -21500 yen
    Last edited by PekoJPF; 02-23-2018 at 11:27 AM.

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Session: 25/2

Duration: Unknown 3~4 Hours
    Stake Money: 9000 yen
    Money remaining: 4500 yen.

Met Goobie for some SymphoGear. After a few parlours, everything was taken. Camped downstairs in PIA and shoved 2000 through a Sea Story on 1/319. Zero back. Symphos opened and Goobie gave me first shot (cheers man) It put up a fight but I wasnt waiting for nothing. Took 6000 in total but recycled a few rounds and it rushed for 7 or so.

Now for the 5 reveal...
    On Sympho, the rush offers 50% 5rounds, 40% 16rounds, then 8% 9 and 2% for 12 or so. After much checking, i was hitting 5 rounds about 80% of the time. We stuck some paper on the machine that said '5' as there was NO point checking how many rounds it would be anymore....! I am the king of 5 rounds.
    Maybe I would have turned a profit if Id hit 16s this session. But I didn't. All 5s and like 2 9rounders or something. You can't make this up.

2018 Total: -26000 yen
    Last edited by PekoJPF; 02-27-2018 at 05:10 AM.

4. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just wanted to point out that sympho seems to be one of the easiest machines to hit with a decent rush that pays well, hence why they are always hard to play at a parlor. With 14 balls paying out (even with the intake of only 7) and 50% of the fevers (in rush) being a 9 round or higher and the 11 bonus spins at 1/7.4 is usually a pretty good payout. It seems to be a lot easier to hit a machine that has 11 at 1/7.4 than a machine with let’s say 100 spins at 1/74

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Correct on all counts. The only reason I lose like I do is because of these freakin' 5s!
    Your man on the Pachi Frontline.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

00o0

i got the reference. LOL

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Session: 2/3
    Duration: 2.5 Hours
    Stake money: 5000 yen
    Money remaining: 13,500 yen

Gingira session. 6 spins in for a flat regular. Play on. 130odd for a 3 round rush. Ive put in 2000 and got 21xx back, so I play the odd bit off on the clune game. Now I can walk at money back or continue.

Continue and go back on Gingira of course. It's untouched since I was last on it and Ive time to kill.
    One spin. ONE SPIN for bonus. 8 round rush. As I'm playing off the Aquarium Mode, the last spin is visited by Speedo Sam...! 13 more rounds in the rush. After I do play off some credits but leave 8500 up. Could have gone wrong very quickly, as once again I walked too early. Got away with it this time.

DEFINITELY no session next Friday; I'm getting married!

2018 total: -17500 yen

10. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Congratulations . We demand photos of the happy day... But I'm sure you can squeeze an hour in, in the morning Traditional? Budist? Shinto? Christian?
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

They are getting married.... at the parlor.!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Session: 6/3
    Duration: 1 Hour
    Money remaining: 5500 yen

Dump of a parlour in Shimokitazawa. Gingira on 1/259 hit on 1st spin for flat 12 rounder. To the slots. Juggler lit early for a Big Bonus, no afters. Miserable staff who woke up the wrong side of the bed and landed on a naked Anne Widdecombe. As I only had a couple hours more spare, decided to call it quits as it was grim in there and I didn't have enough time to ride out a big streak.

Session: 6/3 (b)
    Duration: 2 minutes
    Money remaining: 5000 yen

Posting this only for the interest of UK members really. Everything was occupied. No Gingiras, 1/99 Sea Storys, Symphogears etc. Now anyone who has been to a UK adult gaming arcade knows that they are awful pits of places with bad games, surly staff and getting accused of scamming if you win. It's a pleasant surprise seeing the parlours done right over here, if not a quick exit to find something to actually play.

2018 total: -17000 yen

15. The following user says "Thanks" to PekoJPF

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Session: 16/3
    Duration: 4.5 hours (4 hours playing)
    Stake money: 14000 yen
    Money remaining at end: 11000 yen

Well. 10 days without a session of any length. Marriage, catching a cold etc. got in the way. Actually marriage was very good. Thank you for all your well-wishes before. The cold can do one though.

Off I went to play Symphogear. Which involved going to the parlour and...... standing in the corner for half hour waiting for a machine to free-up. There are six of them, but I must have caught the uni lot on a mid-jobhunting lunch break. Still, session's a session. Let's crack on.

A pretty tight and nasty session to sum it up. It was...ahem...Religiously avoiding paying anything, so much so as to give Lose on the 85% Reach pattern.
    First bonus came in 236 spins, about 6000 yen involved. Came off 777 so I thought it'd be a decent one, maybe the rare 16 rounder and a guaranteed Rush. No, nothing. Flat 4, killed off any afters. Went up in the sort of Cooldown mode, but that doesn't trigger the rush, so who cares. Another flat 4 with zero afters. Goob and I were talking (well me texting and him no doubt laughing before replying) and we agreed the 777 must just guarantee your 3-of-a-kind.
    Next bonus came in at 186 spins. Rushed! One extra fever then dead. At least it was a 16-rounder.
    Next came in again around 170. Now I'm the 7000 involved. Rushed again! For 3 fevers. That was it. Walked off it 5000 down after a fair bit of deliberating it worth staying on. I summed up it wouldn't be cost-effective or time-effective so took the loss. I'd had my fun and it was winding me up tbh. Which is totally contradictory.

Anyway, before I got the Symphogear jitters, I initially planned to play a Drum Sea Story, as this looked really good fun, decent spin stock and music etc. So that's machine 2. Normally in this parlour you have no hope of getting on anything due to the pension-blowers, especially the 1/99 stuff. As luck would have it, there was an attendant messing with the machine and inserting more of those "Day Use" cards for guests to take to the prize desk.... So it was free. Rowed it up from 60 to 150 spins pretty quickly and then it dropped in a hit. 8 rounds, retrigger. Respins the big 777 for 15 rounds and 100 chance games. 86 games remaining it knocks in 777 again, then another odd-number combination. Took almost the whole 2000 I had left on the Day card, but withdrew 4000 after these hits. Thus keeping losses relatively low with 3000 yen.

2018 total: -20000 yen

......But wait, all is not lost...!
    In the battle that was yesterday's session, I bring you videos! One of Symphogear mugging me off, and one of Drum Sea Story paying me off. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP18B3sEMh8&t=511s
    Click for DISAPPOINTMENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS_qCYqngzA
    Click for SLIGHT PLEASING

17. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by PekoJPF View Post
    ......marriage was very good....
    WAS? Well that didn't last long!

I've been told Pachinko is a cruel mistress......

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

19. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

As long as washing up needs to be done, and afternoon tea in Fortnum & Mason can be paid for, I don't think I'll be able to exit this marriage for some time......! Which of course, I'd never want to happen anyway.
    Just had a delicious homemade chili con carnAyyy that was a team effort to make. I did all the washing again after....

Still have a bit of Marine-chan on the side of course!

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by PekoJPF View Post
    Still have a bit of Marine-chan on the side of course!
    Daughter's name maybe

Watch out for the.

https://youtu.be/u96yOj3iz4I

At least I'm not the only one who has to do the washing up
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Session: 23/3

Duration: 4.5 hours
    Stake money: 10000 yen
    Money at end: 17500 yen

Walked in and sat down at a Symphogear (Never happens) and got a bonus after 800 yen (Never happens) The bonus rushed and paid 13 fevers (Only happens if you're Goobie) with most of them being 16 rounds. A very very easy 10,000 up on that.
    Drum Sea Story decided it was a good idea to charge 5,000 yen for a bonus (It's not) and then didn't really do anything special off that. However, not having enough punishment I went onto the one next to it and clawed back 3000. Lost 1000 on a Sea Story Okinawa just chancing. Gingira was hammered so I didn't touch it.
    On the way out, couldn't find the TUC exchange, so went to the slot place to use theirs. Would be rude not to put 1000 in Juggler, which gave a solitary 777, so cashed a modest 1500 from that. Eventually found a counter to exchange my plastic for cash money, so ended the day at 7500 up.

2018 Total: -12500 yen
    (A little more, little more....!)

There are videos of Symphogear, but I want to stitch them together. Google Play seems hopeless at finding something that can put videos together like MovieMaker, that does the job and doesn't brick my phone. Answers on a postcard much appreciated people. Android not Apple.

23. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Session: 27/3

Duration: 1 hour

Stake: 5000 yen
    Money remaining: 1500 yen

Played a Sea Story in Okinawa 3 and very little happened for the course of the money. No bonuses or fevers at all. After realising I was bored and not willing to chase it out, I walked.
    Had sushi for lunch, so the fish probably took it as an act of betrayal. Totally deserved it.

You can't make an odd remaining total through just losing, as the machine gives balls in 200 yen increments. However when taking the remaining 1600 yen off the card, 100 yen dropped under the machine.

2018 Total: -16000 yen
    Last edited by PekoJPF; 03-27-2018 at 05:26 AM.

25. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Symphogear videos from last week are on the channel Do like and subscribe. Didnt get any today, but had a great session with Goobie. Wholesome machines, bonuses, and a profit as well. Update later tonight.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Session: 30/3
    Duration: 7 hours
    Stake money: 20,000 yen
    Money at the end: 32,000 yen

As per the vital statistics, it was a good day.
    Goobie was already present in the Kannai St. Tropez, and had reserved me a Symphogear. I was delayed due to hangover circumstances. By the time I got there, he had already documented me a good solid rush. On we ploughed though. I threw a 10,000 in. Triggered a bonus with 8,200 left. Triggered the rush, and after a mix of 5 rounders, 16 rounders, and afterplay, I managed to walk 116 yen to the good. Now to humour Marine-chan.

So the new Drum SeaStory Black is in effect in the parlours...These SanThree machines tend to be quite high variance, with a few 400+ spin counts even on the 1/99 machines. Goobie was getting spanked by the Black SeaStory present, meanwhile I was having a good run on the regular 1/99 model. A very good run...! Managed a 16 rounder and in total 7 fevers. Afterwards, I told Goob I'd sort him out some money if I won on the 1/159 Black model. This was not the case however as I managed to blow 1k on that too. Feels like a high variance pachi that we caught at the wrong time. We both had bonuses off it, but not commentable to what we inserted really.

Moving on, I insisted on 1k in the claws at Namco. After finding out the claw machines were worst of the worst, with bottom rank prizes, I played exactly my 1k and that was that. Grabbed a large Pompompurin by the tag, and the attendant let us have it. There's a new mascot. Will sell for 20 plus P+P haha

Onwards to the PIA in Kannai. As usual, the good stuff is full, however we fancy a punt. I find a Hades (Look through the diary for DISAPPOINTMENT) on the Persephone 1/199 setting. I throw 1k in with that as the limit. End up burning through the money with not too many spins. However, at the very end of them, it opens up "Hades Mode" with a good enchancement. To make sure I finance the last spins I throw another 1k in. Good thing, as it HIT. FINALLY. AFTER ALL THIS TIME. ALL THESE REACHES. I GOT A HIT. 12 rounds it is. Then it continues for 4 more bonuses, one of them being a 16 rounder. I've got 5k in the bank here, but it still plays OK after the fever ends. Got to about 70 spins and it throws in the bonus again. Another 5 fevers. Cash out 10k after all's done.

Up to the Juggler floor, and I sit on a machine which has hit 3 regular bonuses and zero big that day. Reserved Goobie the machine next door which had hit 5 big but 619 since the last hit. After a few K through, I managed to gather a 3k profit. I'll have to confirm the results from next door. So in this state I gather I'm leaving here with a profit.....However there is potential for the DIARY to present a plus size figure here.

One last rush into the deep. Another Drum Seastory. Now like I said it has its costs. This is no exception. 446 spins in and it finally hits. This is from a 200+ start. I've thrown 3k in this. It pays a flat 6 round bonus, no afters. 318 coins plus the petty cash cycled through for Kiera. Well it was a chance, but 3k down off that one. We had a look at all the 1/99 pachinko, and through the real-time 'obseration' (sharking) the 1/319 machines were hitting better......... Still, after everything it's a 12,000 profit on the day. Which means...

2018 total: -4000 yen. How about that...!

28. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Session: 4/8
    Duration: 6 Hours
    https://youtu.be/vj7sQ6BE9Xk

I honestly have no strength to type a lot, so I recorded the details of today's session on mic, with some UK fruit machines in the background. Maybe worth a listen. Fever is strong right now! (Unfortunately, the temperature-based one, NOT the Pachinko-based one.)

Apologies in advance if it embeds. Will happily fix the link if needed.
    2018 total: -14,000 yen

30. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast