Thread: New Pachislo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: New Pachislo

Some sellers just don't like deputies and will cancel auctions.

Also for info.
    Both Pachislo I shipped were 45kg each and the one TSV shipped was 40kg. The post office will not ship if over 30kg. So EMS is out unless you have 2 packages sent.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: New Pachislo

Yes I've seen a couple cancelled out from under me but then they relist the same auction later in time. You may never get signed up under Yahoo Japan. Some sellers will not correspond especially about international bidding. I've learned to read every bit of each auction page that I seriously consider bidding on. Even then some things can be lost in the translation.

I asked Juno about his handling of machines about six months ago and he told me that he adds a $100 up-charge to process these into two separate shipping boxes. I do not know if this is still the case as I shifted to From Japan back then. Juno is great in his services but From Japan saved me a fair amount more overall.

That same item may come up for auction again. Post a link here if you like. Some members know Japanese and may offer some insight as to what is really being said in an ad compared to a web page translator.

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Peteybob