Thread: New Hanemono for Christmas!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default New Hanemono for Christmas!

Merry Christmas fellow pachinko addicts! Isaw this on CL a near where my sister lives in Florida and worked out a deal just in time for the holidays! Nothing like involuntarily roping family members into hauling pachinkos hundreds of miles... lol. Not sure what it's called, whoever names it correctly first "wins" (bragging rights)😂. I think it's a 2010-2011ish model Daiichi? Anyhow, it's pretty neat having a LCD screen and being the more fun gameplay of Hanemono style!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

4. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by lotsoballs View Post

6. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to lotsoballs

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: New Hanemono for Christmas!

CRレレレにおまかせ! (ex)?

April 2004
    Ian #UKPachinko

8. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: New Hanemono for Christmas!

CRレレレにおまかせ!

According to Daiichi, it's March of 2004
    The EX is the cash version

From Wikipedia (Google translate version):

CR Leave it to Relay!

Spec
    CR Leave it to Relay! (CR machine)
    Leave it to the Lele! EX (cash machine)
    Award ball: 5 & 10
    Jackpot Rounds: 2 · 7 · 15 rounds (each round, opening 18 times at maximum or 10 times winning)

Overview
    Normally, there are three types, before the police box (morning), the living room in the police box (daytime), the workplace in the police box (evening). These backgrounds can be changed at any time by repeatedly hitting the button on the left side of the housing. A prize is opened when winning in one chucker (one on the left and right in the lower part) or two chucker (in the center, one in the lower part of the title), various effects will occur in the liquid crystal. If you do not win prizes, the policeman will wonder, the Tarai will fall and fall. When winning prize prizes, it is divided into normal route and special route. When entering the normal route the silver or red ball falls on the liquid crystal. In official, red is expected to have a high V prize expectation degree, but in most cases it can not be relied upon. Also, in the case of the special route, the doll's face of the policeman is displayed in front of a flaming flame. Regular routes are a 1/8 chance when a ball is brought to a rotating body by the official of Lelee's uncle, and a 1/4 win at the special route.

Number of rounds at the time of a big hit is 2 (storage to 1R) · 7 (storage to 6R) · 15, the distribution rate is 1: 1: 1. Distribution of the big hit rounds is done at the time of the chucker prize, and if 15R was chosen at that point, hot production is likely to occur (eg: shake of the screen at the continuous winning of the chucker, mini characters at the prize winning, chucker winning Time background and sound etc.). When 2R is selected on the liquid crystal, it rushes into "promotion opportunity" with high frequency at 1R. The possibility of promotion will be higher in the order of policeman (shooter), uncle of a liele (curling), mother of bakabon (hit futon). Continuous directing starts from 2R at 7R, and enters "promotion opportunity" at 6R.Here, the possibility of 15R promotion will be higher in sewer, pre-police box, river bed, chimney order. If you do not enter the promotion opportunity at 6R, promotion of 15R will be confirmed by Bakabong's house premium production. Even when 2R · 7R is chosen on the liquid crystal display, there is also a case that a resurrection effect will be generated with the voice of the policeman "Okay !!" at the end of 1R or 6R. If 2R, 7R is confirmed, it will enter the challenge game from 2R or 7R. In the challenge game, the ball entering the seventh count passes through the special route, and 1 R is continued when winning in the V zone. The termination condition is a puncture due to 15R completion, or a case in which a V winning could not be made during the round.
    Last edited by compirate; 12-25-2017 at 03:41 PM.

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

10. The following 10 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

^Wow, this is one fancy hanemono! Thanks for that detailed description of gameplay Compirate , never would have figured that out on my own! 😂

12. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs