Thread: Sammy 2006 reel or odds are mess up

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Sammy 2006 reel or odds are mess up

Hi all, thank you in advance!

Problem #1

I bought a "Ore no Sora" pachislo and i have a reel or odds (computer?) problem. Look at the pictures i just send and they are all wins and give x amount of wins. Look how some icons dont align and then some others do. Also some times i get 777 and nothing happens or do get 3 signs aligned and nothing but its pretty rare. Also i can only get to win with that animation of the gals in the background.

What i have done.
    Clean the reels one by one, add lube, check cables so they are all sit in place, wiggle cables. Align the reels so they are all in the starting point 0 0 0 (sensor marks 0).

What i have thought.
    I dont know if this have something to do but everytime i push a stop button it looks like the spin of the next reel slows down and the 3rd reel sounds a little slower. Doesnt matter the order ( so i think its not a motor related problem...i could be wrong).
    Also i can never win at a bonus round because the last reel is delayed or miss by one icon. This also happens when i think the machine is trying to make me win but because of the delay i could never get it and end up getting the 3 blue icons aligned ( that seems to be the only one that i get right and the crowns). I have read that some people got a machine with a different board but dunno if thats my problem. Nothings seems out of place or moved.

Problem #2
    If you look at the top board and im not getting a credit or how much i win anymore. THis was done by me because i started playing with the buttons and reset,etc. Someone told me i set it to CREDIT MODE (i get the -- on start up but not the 00 that is normal mode) but i do get the tokens and the credit is recorded on the LCD screen, but not anymore on the top board so maybe thats not the problem.
    I know the board is working because when i enter reset mode it does set the odds in there and i can see all the other scores or settings there recorded. + start up show some numbers. + when i can see it moving counting the coins fast until 0.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Sammy 2006 reel or odds are mess up

Do you think the reels may have been removed from the machine and placed back in the wrong order?

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Steve2000

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just Check and compared to someone else machine and the reels are in the correct order. Maybe its power related because as I see it. The computer wants me to win but the last reel that I press is always Mess up. I know sometimes its on purpose but other times its pretty obvious that I enter 5 times into bonus and nothing. I have only seen like 5 animations. If its power related, can someone point out where or what to Check. Or if its another board inside another machine then where do I start.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Another thought is that a prior owner may have worked on the reels replacing one with a duplicate of another or reapplying the reel strip incorrectly. Compare yours to this picture and that the top of each strip pictured is at the "0" position. Also are the reel stop sensors in the same locations compared one to the next?

thumbnail (1).jpg

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Peteybob View Post
    Another thought is that a prior owner may have worked on the reels replacing one with a duplicate of another or reapplying the reel strip incorrectly. Compare yours to this picture and that the top of each strip pictured is at the "0" position. Also are the reel stop sensors in the same locations compared one to the next?

thumbnail (1).jpg
    I have search for that image without luck, thanks. Everything is ok with the strips and the sensors they align at the same stop and the strips are also in place.

This is a video of what the machine does. Almost at the end you can hear the reel slowing down...dunno if that is normal. https://youtu.be/99FgLhd8pdw

Update:
    I have also removed the reel stop board cable and let the machine stops on its own many times and its the same effect results. So i guess the reel stop board is good and the buttons are ok.
    I also tested changing the reels to other places and still i get the first 2 reels

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

One thing I see is your stopping the reels from right to left. Unless the game specifically tells you in some way to do this, it's usually left to right.

Some clear pics of the menus you get when you push buttons might help. We can translate them and see if you can reset it to original.

One other thing, it's actually a Rodeo machine, I guess in cooperation with Sammy - Game name - 俺の空, company (Rodeo) - ロデオ
    Last edited by compirate; 11-14-2017 at 02:58 PM.

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by compirate View Post
    One thing I see is your stopping the reels from right to left. Unless the game specifically tells you in some way to do this, it's usually left to right.

Some clear pics of the menus you get when you push buttons might help. We can translate them and see if you can reset it to original.

One other thing, it's actually a Rodeo machine, I guess in cooperation with Sammy - Game name - 俺の空, company (Rodeo) - ロデオ

ohh! i didnt know that i need to play from left to right. That kind of make sense to me now because when i do that its the only way i could win somehow but can only activate one kind of bonus and never past it. (does it make sense? sorry if my english is bad)

Reset
    When i turn the key to the right i get on the LCD a counter that goes from 1 to 12. And this is what i get on the top credit/win display

CREDIT WIN CREDIT WIN
    menu 1 -- 01 then change to 01 26
    menu 2 7 01 then change to 71 19
    menu 3 -- 00 then change to 30 07
    menu 4 00 01 if i press the max bet it goes up to 8 and this is where i change the odds
    menu 5 this one empty the hopper
    menu 6 00 76 if press the max bet it reset to 00 00
    menu 7 00 64 if press the max bet it reset to 00 00
    menu 8 00 95 if press the max bet it reset to 00 00
    menu 9 -- 00 then change to 00 00
    menu 10 same as 9
    menu 11 -- 00 then change to 01 71

This are the only text i the machine. The menu is just numbers, nothing else. I thought it was sammy thank you! i learn something new about this machine.
    20171114_145926.jpg20171114_145835.jpg20171114_145854.jpg20171114_145801.jpg20171114_145810.jpg20171114_145756.jpg

Thanks
    Thanks Received

When you change some of them, can you change them back to the first setting too? or is it always the first number, then the second?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by compirate View Post
    When you change some of them, can you change them back to the first setting too? or is it always the first number, then the second?
    Only on menu 4 i can navigate from 1 up to 8, 1,2,3,9,10,11 nothing happens its just info.

I have try doing the reset procedure of 1. turning service key on, 2.pressing the odds button ( that doesnt do a thing, same goes to the gray button located next to the power switch), 3. turn the key off. I dont get any indication that its done.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I wonder if it's left off (unplugged) for a while if the capacitors drain and it resets? I don't think they have backup batteries.