Thread: Star Wars Pachinko and Sonic Pachinko For Sale

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Star Wars Pachinko and Sonic Pachinko For Sale

Hi guys- I haven't been active on here in a long time- but I'm finally getting out of Pachinko's - but am holding onto my beloved Pachislos.

For those of you who may remember me, I used to write for GameRoom magazine and I did a double issue article about Pachinko's and Pachislo's back around 2011.

I'm putting up my beautiful Star Wars with a CUSTOM frame/drawer- and my Sonic with a custom frame drawer. I know SW's is still highly coveted- and Sonic is pretty rare.

If I end up selling these here on PachiTalk- I'll include a green tray filled with balls with your machine and frame.

I also have available the custom card readers that I had for each machine- that again, for you guys I would toss in the ones I had made up for each machine (cards for Sonic and cards for Starwars) with some basic ones. You can see them here: http://www.pinballdave.com/cre/

Anyway- I'm asking cash- to raise money for a new pinball machine (yes, I've gone to the dark side and own pinball machines now lol)- but these were certainly my gateway to them, and I'm not looking for trades.

I'm thinking at least $100 each for shipping- and it's prob going to cost me more- but I'm willing to take a chance on that. Due to the size and the fram2017-11-04_16-02-05_087.jpeges- I'm going to use UPS packing (aka the pack ship) for me- or FedEx.

So if you're interested please let me know!

STARWARS PACHINKO
    • Fully working in like new shape.
    • Custom wood frame professional built for me (that alone was over $200).
    • Green ball tray from Japan.
    • Pachinko balls to fill the tray.
    • The card reader with custom printed Star Wars images

Asking-- $600 plus $100 shipping.

SONIC PACHINKO

• Fully working. Has a few minor blemishes, but overall looks in great shape.
    • The card reader with custom printed Sonic the Hedgehog images

Asking-- $300 plus $100 shipping.

I'm willing to entertain offers for both- but remember I was a member here too- I know what they're worth

These are going up on EBAY today- but if you want 'em I'll cancel the auctions.

I keep getting photo errors when I upload- but if you're serious PM me and I'll send you all photos.

When I post to Ebay I'll update here- so you can see the full selection of photos.

Thanks in advance!!

Mitch
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to mamemaster

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Star Wars Pachinko and Sonic Pachinko For Sale

I just posted both on Ebay-- more photos there.

Thanks!

4. The following user says "Thanks" to mamemaster

Thanks
    Thanks Received

SONIC IS NOW SOLD.

Get Star Wars while you can!

Quote Originally Posted by mamemaster View Post
    Hi guys- I haven't been active on here in a long time- but I'm finally getting out of Pachinko's - but am holding onto my beloved Pachislos.

For those of you who may remember me, I used to write for GameRoom magazine and I did a double issue article about Pachinko's and Pachislo's back around 2011.

I'm putting up my beautiful Star Wars with a CUSTOM frame/drawer- and my Sonic with a custom frame drawer. I know SW's is still highly coveted- and Sonic is pretty rare.

If I end up selling these here on PachiTalk- I'll include a green tray filled with balls with your machine and frame.

I also have available the custom card readers that I had for each machine- that again, for you guys I would toss in the ones I had made up for each machine (cards for Sonic and cards for Starwars) with some basic ones. You can see them here: http://www.pinballdave.com/cre/

Anyway- I'm asking cash- to raise money for a new pinball machine (yes, I've gone to the dark side and own pinball machines now lol)- but these were certainly my gateway to them, and I'm not looking for trades.

I'm thinking at least $100 each for shipping- and it's prob going to cost me more- but I'm willing to take a chance on that. Due to the size and the fram2017-11-04_16-02-05_087.jpeges- I'm going to use UPS packing (aka the pack ship) for me- or FedEx.

So if you're interested please let me know!

STARWARS PACHINKO
    • Fully working in like new shape.
    • The card reader with custom printed Star Wars images

Asking-- $600 plus $100 shipping.

SONIC PACHINKO -- SOLD NO LONGER AVAIL

• Fully working. Has a few minor blemishes, but overall looks in great shape.
    • The card reader with custom printed Sonic the Hedgehog images

Asking-- $300 plus $100 shipping.

I'm willing to entertain offers for both- but remember I was a member here too- I know what they're worth

These are going up on EBAY today- but if you want 'em I'll cancel the auctions.

I keep getting photo errors when I upload- but if you're serious PM me and I'll send you all photos.

When I post to Ebay I'll update here- so you can see the full selection of photos.

Thanks in advance!!

Mitch

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to mamemaster

Thanks
    Thanks Received

For the life of me I can't figure out how to edit a post-- sorry for the add'l post. But the shipping was killer on Sonic- I need to ask at min $200 for Star Wars- but please know it may be higher.

Bet the case and the ball & needing the shipper to pack- this was expensive.

If anyone is local to NY - you're welcome to pick it up for $550 cash!

8. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to mamemaster