Thread: Help for Aruze Real Voltage boxing Pachislo machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Help for Aruze Real Voltage boxing Pachislo machine

Hello from a complete novice to these Japanese Pachislo machines, I also have a U.K style fruit machine ,but these machines are certainly alien to me as they operate in a totally different manner !!

My version is a Real Voltage boxing themed version, it seems to work O.K. BUT there are many buttons that I haven't a clue what they do, it has been converted to use old U.K shillings and has two volume controllers which have been crudely fitted to the speakers.

Any help would be very much appreciated , I could take some photos that would perhaps make it easier to explain the parts I don't know anything about.

Regards from Neale.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Help for Aruze Real Voltage boxing Pachislo machine

Hello Neale and welcome to the group

Yes please, some photos could help us in helping you to sort out what you have going on. If you have any trouble uploading photos then check the file size as there is a 2mb size limit.

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to the horde Neale!

Photos would help! I assume that you mean internal buttons...Pachilos are my thing! There are a few big collectors here. I only own 5 but know quite a bit.

There are many here, however, that would shame me with their expertise...so post 'em if you got 'em.
    Calypso

5. The following user says "Thanks" to Calypso

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Help for Aruze Real Voltage boxing Pachislo machine

Waving Hello and Welcome to PachiTalk, always nice to have more UK members join us

I believe your 'Real Voltage' pachislo is an Aruze model dating back to 2000 and is a 1,2, or 3 token per play machine?

If you are very new to pachislos then you may find our Operations Manual helpful, there is also brand specific info towards the latter pages

link here
    : pachitalk/Manuals/Pachislots_Operation_Manual.pdf

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

7. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello, Thank you all for your very kind help I've attached ,I hope, some photos I took today which I hope helps everyone as really I am at the very beginning of mastering these strange machines !!

It can either take one coin , two or three , if I use just one coin then just one of the boxing gloves at the left-hand side at the top lights up ,two coins means two gloves light up and using three coins means all three gloves light up.

I have marked up some of the buttons and request your help for the buttons marked.

Many thanks in advance from Neale.Azure Real Voltage email 03.jpgClose up email 02.jpg

9. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Old codger

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The orange button looks like the skill level selection button to me.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

11. The following user says "Thanks" to Slybarman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Old codger View Post
    It can either take one coin , two or three , if I use just one coin then just one of the boxing gloves at the left-hand side at the top lights up ,two coins means two gloves light up and using three coins means all three gloves light up.
    Sounds like a 5 line payout. If you bet 1 token, you can win on 1 line, the center line only. If you bet 2 tokens, you can win on 3 lines...top, middle, or bottom. If you bet 3 tokens, you can win on 5 lines, top, middle, bottom, and both diagonals! The more tokens you bet...the more chance you have to win. On your paycard...I see Cherry, any, any for 2 tokens. your machine probably combines win lines (Lucky Cherry does)...if you bet 3 tokens, then get a cherry on the 1st reel at the top or bottom...you win both the horizontal line and the diagonal line! For a 1 token profit! Not a big win...but lets you know how the payout should work.
    BB=Big Bonus. RB=Regular Bonus.
    The red button credit/cash. First of all, I think you can press it to cash out your credits into tokens. If you have 30 credits, you can press and release and 30 tokens will spill into the tray. The display will likely count down from 30 to 00. When the display is at 00, you are in credit mode. The 1st 3 tokens will light up the threeboxing gloves, then the next 50 will register credits. If less than 50 credits, all win increase your credit score (if only it were that easy with Master Card!). All wins exceeding 50 credits will spill out into the tray.
    For cash mode...press and release the red button to cash out. When the display reads 00, press and hold the red button until the display reads -- sometimes .. this is cash mode. From this condition, you can insert only 1, 2, or 3 tokens, any additional token falls back into the tray. Spin the reels, if you win...all tokens pay to the tray. You must insert tokens for every spin in cash mode.
    Last edited by pachiwall; 10-19-2017 at 04:04 AM.

13. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Old codger View Post
    Looks like the previous owner added volume controls on each speaker. Always a good thing...these things are LOUD!

15. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

17. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Old codger

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks to everyone for their help with my Pachislo machine, when I bought my machine the volume controls were lying in the bottom of the machine , I soldered and shrink wrapped the wires then glued both volume controls to the back of the speakers.

I have downloaded the manual as suggested and it's been helpful and many things are slowly making sense.

I've had a play with the credit/cash button and it does work as you've stated , the use of 1,2 or coins also makes sense now with the different ways of getting a win.

I've attached a photo of my youngest grand-child using my Barcrest fruit machine.

Many thanks to everyone who has taken time to help me ,it's really appreciated.

Regards from Neale.

P.s I just tried to send this reply and it just vanished !! Must have been a 'senior moment' on my part.

19. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Old codger

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The Barcrest fruit machine looks to have a lot going on there I've never seen one before, thanks for sharing!

21. The following user says "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Agreed. Nice game! Glad people could help out!

We would love to see your collection if you are ever up for taking photos.
    Calypso

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just a quick update on my Pachislo machine, I've just about got the hang of it and it's passed the playing test with flying colours from my eight grandchildren , ( as well as me !), thnaks again for everyone's help.
    I don't have a collection of machines ,just the Pachislo and the Jailbirds machine, I've put the Pachislo machine on top of a set of drawers in the conservatory and they seem able to take the weight. the grandchildren ( eight of them) have tested the latest machine and it's passed with flying colours !!
    I've attached some photos of the Barcrest Jailbirds machine which I hope you'll like.
    All the best from Neale.
    Undernside of top cover.jpgOpened up top and bottom.jpgGrandson playing the Pachislo.jpg

24. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Old codger