Thread: Price Check - AvP Pachinko

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up Price Check - AvP Pachinko

I notice that very few of the For Sale ads on this site seem to give prices? I am a casual collector and have not been keeping track of the trends. I'm thinking about selling my Alien vs Predator pachinko, but not sure how much it is worth? I'm not looking to make a killing. Just a fair member-to-member price that is good for both parties.

The AvP is in beautiful shape and works great. It is installed in a nice wooden cabinet and took me a long time to get it to not spill out balls. I modified the standard cabinet with various barriers to funnel the balls properly back into the bin. Also, added heavy duty felt to make the balls a lot quieter as the drop though the wooden box. I replaced the volume potentiometers that it came with because they basically sucked and the sound was cutting out all the time. I used the new style ones from eBay. I also added a speaker on/off switch to the side of the cabinet so you don't have to hear that outrageous ear splitting alarm noise when the game is first turned on. The game is located in Central Florida and I would not be willing to ship if I do sell it. I might possibly take it to Free Play Florida in November.

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to John I