Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Price Check - AvP Pachinko

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up Price Check - AvP Pachinko

I notice that very few of the For Sale ads on this site seem to give prices? I am a casual collector and have not been keeping track of the trends. I'm thinking about selling my Alien vs Predator pachinko, but not sure how much it is worth? I'm not looking to make a killing. Just a fair member-to-member price that is good for both parties.

The AvP is in beautiful shape and works great. It is installed in a nice wooden cabinet and took me a long time to get it to not spill out balls. I modified the standard cabinet with various barriers to funnel the balls properly back into the bin. Also, added heavy duty felt to make the balls a lot quieter as the drop though the wooden box. I replaced the volume potentiometers that it came with because they basically sucked and the sound was cutting out all the time. I used the new style ones from eBay. I also added a speaker on/off switch to the side of the cabinet so you don't have to hear that outrageous ear splitting alarm noise when the game is first turned on. The game is located in Central Florida and I would not be willing to ship if I do sell it. I might possibly take it to Free Play Florida in November.

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to John I

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Price Check - AvP Pachinko

there someone that posted in member trade forum, looking for AvP, 3 months ago, said he was a die hard collector of Alien movie stuff, maybe he still looking, value could be anything

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/show...s-avp-pachislo
    2018 Jaws 2 Panic Again 2016 Superman Limit Break 2016 Majestic Prince 2015 MaCross Frontier 2 2015 Castlevania 2015 Persona 4 2014 Star Wars 3 2013 Biohazard 2011 Kung Fu Panda 2009 Star Wars 2 Light 2009 MaCross Robotech

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to quester

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Queso, you are in deed "the man"

Way to spot this one!

Quote Originally Posted by quester View Post
    there someone that posted in member trade forum, looking for AvP, 3 months ago, said he was a die hard collector of Alien movie stuff, maybe he still looking, value could be anything

Calypso

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Calypso

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey bud! I am said guy that's the die hard alien collector!!! Pm sent your way bud!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Aliens Fanatic!

8. The following user says "Thanks" to Nethawk86

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks again for looking out! You're awesome my friend!!

Aliens Fanatic!

10. The following user says "Thanks" to Nethawk86

Thanks
    Thanks Received

OK looks like we might be able to work something out. I like seeing games go to a good home when I sell them.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If that sale doesn't work out...I LIVE in Central FL. I could pick it up as shipping can kill! (if the price is reasonable).

That being said I would never "rob" a newer member of a long sought after machine. So let me know.

I would like to see some photos if possible. (I know that can be a pain). Also if we exchange #'s a video etc.

Anyway. Sounds like it may be sold...but I am interested in case it does not.
    Calypso

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
    If that sale doesn't work out...I LIVE in Central FL. I could pick it up as shipping can kill! (if the price is reasonable).

That being said I would never "rob" a newer member of a long sought after machine. So let me know.

I would like to see some photos if possible. (I know that can be a pain). Also if we exchange #'s a video etc.

Very insanely long time I've been waiting on these. Still need the AVP slot and then Alien, Aliens, and AVP pachinko and I will be fully collected (besides the Japanese Alien huge coin pusher lol). But yes, we are in the midst of working this out as I just am waiting on the dimensions and weight to get a fastenal shipping quote. He is being awesome and changed his mind on shipping it for me. Can't wait to get this in!

Aliens Fanatic!

14. The following user says "Thanks" to Nethawk86

Thanks
    Thanks Received

just know Fed Ex and UPS are not nice to machines, the more protected the better, buy extra padding, the warehouse kids don't care about your 100 pound machine
    2018 Jaws 2 Panic Again 2016 Superman Limit Break 2016 Majestic Prince 2015 MaCross Frontier 2 2015 Castlevania 2015 Persona 4 2014 Star Wars 3 2013 Biohazard 2011 Kung Fu Panda 2009 Star Wars 2 Light 2009 MaCross Robotech

16. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to quester

Thanks
    Thanks Received

just know Fed Ex and UPS are not nice to machines, the more protected the better, buy extra padding, the warehouse kids don't care about your 100 pound machine
    Hence the fastenal hopefully. Lots of my arcades and pins have been shipped by them and it's worked out. Bigger names like pilot or STI are jokes.

Aliens Fanatic!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

whats the company name?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Oh, also, I am not a newer member...I am 16 days older on here than you....so don't you forget it hahahahaha!!!

Aliens Fanatic!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Nethawk86 View Post
    Oh, also, I am not a newer member...I am 16 days older on here than you....so don't you forget it hahahahaha!!!

Oops~

You are correct! I just mistook your generic avatar and "tokie owens" contribution and didnt look at the actual join date!

Either way...glad you are getting it and I hope it arrives safely. Can we see photos of your collection/or gameroom?

I have never heard of the coin pusher!
    Calypso

Thanks
    Thanks Received

whats the company name?
    Fastenal. It's a 3rd party transit line, you package it up, drop it off at your local store, they put it on 1 of their trucks heading that way with their stuff, and you pick it up at their store that's local to you. And you pay next to nothing. I shipped a T2 pin from Ohio to here in Arizona for $125.

Aliens Fanatic!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Oops~

You are correct! I just mistook your generic avatar and "tokie owens" contribution and didnt look at the actual join date!

Either way...glad you are getting it and I hope it arrives safely. Can we see photos of your collection/or gameroom?

I have never heard of the coin pusher!
    Yeah it's from capcom and is called Alien the Medal arcade. It's s huge coin pusher with an anamatronic alien in the middle surrounding 8 booths the players sit at. I am in the middle of rearranging my arcade at the moment to fit my incoming LE Alien and terminator 2 pinball machines. So I will get some pictures later. I had some posted on KLOV a while back but not any updated ones.

Aliens Fanatic!

23. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Nethawk86

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow crazy.

I was just watching some youtube videos of that coin pusher in action...talk about overcomplicating a simple concept chance-game!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_9kOUzJUgY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_6boGkNiog

If you can ever find that (in one piece) and have it shipped here...(working) my hat would go off to you!
    Calypso

Thanks
    Thanks Received

HANG ON!
    The Alien freakin' "spits" coins into the playing field when you win a jackpot (as shown in second video @9:13)!!!

The whole thing just permeates it being a "mechanical nightmare" within every element of the game! This coming from a Dave&Busters "game wizard" (technician) at that!
    Calypso

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by John I View Post
    I notice that very few of the For Sale ads on this site seem to give prices? I am a casual collector and have not been keeping track of the trends. I'm thinking about selling my Alien vs Predator pachinko, but not sure how much it is worth? I'm not looking to make a killing. Just a fair member-to-member price that is good for both parties.

The AvP is in beautiful shape and works great. It is installed in a nice wooden cabinet and took me a long time to get it to not spill out balls. I modified the standard cabinet with various barriers to funnel the balls properly back into the bin. Also, added heavy duty felt to make the balls a lot quieter as the drop though the wooden box. I replaced the volume potentiometers that it came with because they basically sucked and the sound was cutting out all the time. I used the new style ones from eBay. I also added a speaker on/off switch to the side of the cabinet so you don't have to hear that outrageous ear splitting alarm noise when the game is first turned on. The game is located in Central Florida and I would not be willing to ship if I do sell it. I might possibly take it to Free Play Florida in November.
    John,

Are you parting with any more games? Your so freaking close! I’d be hard for me not to pick something up...
    Calypso

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So just finished getting all my games up and running (AVP and Aliens just need buttons hooked up and cpos). So here's a pic I said I'd post when all done. Got my 80s game side and 90s/newer side. All games were purchased not working and in very bad shape so all have been rebuilt from the ground up and has taken me 4 years to do so.

Aliens Fanatic!

28. The following 11 users say "Thanks" to Nethawk86

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

30. The following user says "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast