Thread: New Pachislo owner - just bought myself a Gundam

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default New Pachislo owner - just bought myself a Gundam

Hi guys, found your forum after finding a Pachislo machine local to me and Google sent me your way

Anyway, I won the auction, actually, the same seller had two for sale and I won them both, but I'll concentrate on this one for now as it's working

I got myself a Gundam, which looking on here seem to be a popular machine, after working out that they are 100v machines, I decided to try it on 110v via a 240v to 110v transformer and everything seams to be happy at that, I've followed instructions on here and worked out how to sort of play it, load up the hopper, then paying in via the coin slot to increase the credits to a maximum of 50, pull the lever to start the spin, stop with the reel buttons and fingers crossed I win!

On looking closely at the machine, it looks like it's been damp at some time in the past, the base of it has been replaced with a bit of white conti board, the door lock has been removed and as such the door interlock micro switch is just hanging, but it makes no difference if the switch is operated or not, the main power supply in the bottom left looks fine electrically but the casing has had a slot cut into it, and that's what I've found so far

Everything else's looks fine, including the lcd screen, so for now I'm asking what all the switches for on the power supply, I've only found so far that the top on at the back is the hopper empty, and the key switch must be the programming one but then I will don't know how to program it from there.

I've uploaded two quick videos to YouTube, if I can link them to here, and a few pictures of the internals for you to check out

Thanks

Rob

https://youtu.be/yvHdaeLCiTo

https://youtu.be/1NzUIXfyPwo

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Bobbygg