Thread: Rust....

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Rust....

I was thinking i would share these pictures ,so if your working on something dont give up lol
    This was just so rustie when picked up at the auction
    Thanks to the wire wheel on my grinder,its now put together and working very smooth
    All thats left to do is mount it in the machine and it should be good to go
    Oliver Whales WIN A CIG16943_160922-093701.jpg20170925_110356.jpg20170925_110428.jpg20170925_110631.jpg
    Scottie
    SCOTTIE

2. The following 11 users say "Thanks" to scottie banks

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Rust....

I"m surprised any auction house would try to auction something like that.. looks like a piece of trash.. do you have a pic of the front from before???

amazing job
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Rust....

hi
    what happened is the parts were up for auction in england , i was try to find someone over there, who was going to the auction and if i could make a deal with them to bid on it and i would pay them for the parts,mailing cost and what every they want for helping me out..

well it turned out i missed the auction...by one day or a week or something like that lol ...anyways weeks went by and this guy contacted me out of the blue and ask if i was still interested in the parts for the "win-a-cig allwin..i said SURE!!! i he mailed them off to me.i only wanted the "vending parts of the game and nothing else .i had everything but the parts that hold the cigs and all the parts that when you win and turn the knob it gives you one cig

i had the parts in liquid wrench for months hopeing to remove the broken bolts ...well that did work so i ended up drilling them out and tapping new threads,new bolts etc...so now it all together finally ...

so to answer your question lol no i dont have any pictures of the front of it...but im sure it was bad.....and all the pieces i didnt want im sure were thrown out...thats the nice thing about buying parts that look that bad no one wants them and they go cheap....just like antique furniture that has a million coats of paint on it ,,strip it off and it great..

now i have to go through the same thing for a WIN-A-CHEW...thoses im haveing 3-d printed...

scottie
    SCOTTIE

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to scottie banks